Fran’s alleged meltdown

Fran basically confirmed everything in the press conference yesterday. It was reported accurately.

You have been perpetuating an ad hominem attack on the reporter.
Don't know what ad hominem means apparently. I said he had a bias on the subject.

Getting T’d up on a game to defend your players.

I’m okay with that.

Getting T’d up in a game for bad officiating when you’re getting beat by 20.

Okay. Whatever.
At best it could be strategy for the next time these refs officiate an Iowa game.

Following a ref in a hallway and screaming at him.
No. Uncalled for. Suspension worthy.

I dont know if you know this, or if it makes any difference to you, but Fran would have been following that ref regardless because they were both going the same direction. It was talked about on a podcast. Fran didnt go out of his way to yell at him, he just gave him a piece of his mind while they were walking the same direction. If his tunnel was one direction but he went the other way just to yell at the ref, that would have been worse in my opinion. Fran was irate, the guy happened to be there, so he said some shit.

Don't know what ad hominem means apparently. I said he had a bias on the subject.
Which is pure speculation. Just because a person has been hired to cover sports for a specific team, doesn't automatically mean they are biased. And this particular instance would fall outside of any sports bias to begin with. The game was over. His team won. He accurately reported what he heard. What possible motivation could any reporter have, to fabricate that quote, in that situation?

I dont know if you know this, or if it makes any difference to you, but Fran would have been following that ref regardless because they were both going the same direction. It was talked about on a podcast. Fran didnt go out of his way to yell at him, he just gave him a piece of his mind while they were walking the same direction. If his tunnel was one direction but he went the other way just to yell at the ref, that would have been worse in my opinion. Fran was irate, the guy happened to be there, so he said some shit.
No I didn’t know it but I assumed it was the same tunnel.

Doesn’t matter to me.

Do your “MFn Cheater” yelling on the court.

Game over and off-court?

keep your mouth shut and use your “passion” on the guys who had everything to do with dropping agame by 20 instead of a guy who had nothing to do with you dropping a game by 16.

No I didn’t know it but I assumed it was the same tunnel.

Doesn’t matter to me.

Do your “MFn Cheater” yelling on the court.

Game over and off-court?

keep your mouth shut and use your “passion” on the guys who had everything to do with dropping agame by 20 instead of a guy who had nothing to do with you dropping a game by 16.

So screaming it on the court as time is running out (for the whole world to see) is better than screaming it at the guy away from the public 30 seconds after the game is over? I bet we are talking less than 1 minute of live time.

So you're attacking an individual, for a bias you don't even know if he has, simply because he's covering a team? You don't know a single thing about this guy. He might be from Ann Arbor and be a huge Michigan fan for all you know.

ad ho·mi·nem
Dictionary result for ad hominem
/ˌad ˈhämənəm/
adjective
  1. 1.
    (of an argument or reaction) directed against a person rather than the position they are maintaining.
We'll have to agree to disagree on the definition I guess.
Sounds like the entire testimony of Cohen heyooo

So screaming it on the court as time is running out (for the whole world to see) is better than screaming it at the guy away from the public 30 seconds after the game is over? I bet we are talking less than 1 minute of live time.
Yes. If those are the only two options in life. Do it in the open for the whole word to see is better than doing all that shit off the court. Of course, those aren’t the only two options. But if they were; do it in the open for the whole word to see

So you're attacking an individual, for a bias you don't even know if he has, simply because he's covering a team? You don't know a single thing about this guy. He might be from Ann Arbor and be a huge Michigan fan for all you know.

ad ho·mi·nem
Dictionary result for ad hominem
/ˌad ˈhämənəm/
adjective
  1. 1.
    (of an argument or reaction) directed against a person rather than the position they are maintaining.
We'll have to agree to disagree on the definition I guess.
That definition reads like what Barta did to Dolph.

Yes. If those are the only two options in life. Do it in the open for the whole word to see is better than doing all that shit off the court. Of course, those aren’t the only two options. But if they were; do it in the open for the whole word to see

During the game and not during the game are the only 2 options.

I was only referencing the part where you said it was worse because it was after the game instead of during.
But I also qualified “if” twice.

Do you thinks it’s worse to do it after the game out of prying ears/eyes or during the game where the whole world can see you’re a tool?

The five words you can’t say on radio:

Sh$&
Pi$&
Coc$
Motherf$&@“!
Cun$

and now King Kong.

Two words that will get you run with basketball officials are Mfer or Csucker. One or the other is usually pretty effective.

The five words you can’t say on radio:

Sh$&
Pi$&
Coc$
Motherf$&@“!
Cun$

and now King Kong.

Two words that will get you run with basketball officials are Mfer or Csucker. One or the other is usually pretty effective.

Did you get that from Howard Stern Private Parts? I almost did a post of that scene and said how that list keeps getting bigger and bigger.

Latest posts