Fran’s alleged meltdown

We have the pussiest fan base in the B1G.
So fucking what if he called the refs an Mfer.

You should sit on the floor and hear Turgeon, Izzo, Pitino curse like Arab sailors. But, oh my we’re Iowa and WE have “do it right” standards - give me a break.

21-7.
Great job this year Fran.

Turgeon, Izzo, Pitino have something in common that Fran does not...wins, national credibility, and oh championships.

Nothing in that story confirms that Fran did what was reported. Rob reported what he had been told. He did not hear it himself and was reporting what an OSU employee told him and what the Toledo reporter said happened. To characterize that as Rob confirming that is very misleading. He may in the future be able to confirm it, but that story doesn't confirm it.

Nothing in that story confirms that Fran did what was reported. Rob reported what he had been told. He did not hear it himself and was reporting what an OSU employee told him and what the Toledo reporter said happened. To characterize that as Rob confirming that is very misleading. He may in the future be able to confirm it, but that story doesn't confirm it.
Take off the tinfoil.

I think Fran is a pretty good guy, but he seems to be a little to emotional and stubborn at times. Emotions are good if they are controlled emotions, but if you let them get the best of you it will effect everything else. He seems to stubbornly continue to do the same things over and over again. It would be nice if he were more flexible in his coaching.

I think it definitely happened. Do you guys know Fran? Of course it happened. But I am with the OP - who gives a shit? Do you guys want a coach who's a fucking complacent pussy or do you want to win and when you lose are you fing pissed about it? I know which one I want. I love coaches that are aholes, most of the great ones are. Not saying Fran is great, saying he has the traits of a great one.

Take that to a court of law, in front of a jury, with at least 2 witnesses (which is what Rob reported) and that's confirmation enough to get a conviction. I guess you want video and audio? I guess that sort of behavior would be out of the question from Fran, as far as what we've seen previously? It's not like Fran has a history of that sort of behavior......oh wait.

Ok, for the men on this board:

Fay Wray...or...Jessica Lange?

Naomi Watts who was so wonderful in Mulholland Drive

th

:cool:

I wouldn't be as pissed off as the refs as Fran possibly was, I would be more upset than some nobody on Ohio State hung more points on us than he's scored all year. That and the lack of effort on defense from TC was enough to make anyone go bananas. Would using the word bananas be considered racist?

Had he used the word "incompetent" instead of "cheating"....nobody bats an eye.

Bad choice of words.

Agree. NCAA / Big 10 especially - needs 4 officials. NHL did this and turned the league and game around.
Badger fans should be more livid than Iowa or Fran after watching the last 5 min and 2 OT's of their game at Indiana last night. Just a complete mugging.

Many a moon ago, I can remember Lute cussing out an official in the hallway after a game - and the ref giving it back as good as he got. That happened all the time - no one recorded/reported it.

I wouldn't be as pissed off as the refs as Fran possibly was, I would be more upset than some nobody on Ohio State hung more points on us than he's scored all year. That and the lack of effort on defense from TC was enough to make anyone go bananas. Would using the word bananas be considered racist?

If Dolph were to say it, yes, definitely using unconscious bias at a minimum.