Fran Talks About Job Security

LOL. You mean the 5X SuperBowl Champion Bill Belichick? Yeah....cause there's a guy that needs to be asked "the tough questions". WTF?

I guess you have never watched a belechick presser.... btw he was like that before he ever won shit. If you really have to ask WTF... then you really have no fucking clue bro.

Greg popovich was also like that before he ever won shit...

Find me a coach that gives a the answer you want when someone asks if they are on the hot seat.

I'll be waiting for that video.

T

Here's Belechik on Jimmy G possibly replacing Brady after his 4 game suspension in 2016. Classic, especially the ending. Jesus Christ. :)

What body of work is he speaking of? His B1G championships, his Sweet 16 appearances? WTF, fire him now. That was the Fran version of Kirk's "Well that's football". At least Kirk has had some success. This is the worst Iowa basketball team in 50 years, he needs fired now. I know it won't happen, because Barta is an incompetent boob. But "Body of work", give me a f'ing break.

I guess you have never watched a belechick presser.... btw he was like that before he ever won shit. If you really have to ask WTF... then you really have no fucking clue bro.

Greg popovich was also like that before he ever won shit...

Find me a coach that gives a the answer you want when someone asks if they are on the hot seat.

I'll be waiting for that video.

T
You made the dumbass comparison....bro. I'll let you roll around with it all by yourself.

Sherm is a great dresser and a really nice guy, but I kinda get a feeling he's not even a coach. I think he was brought on for recruiting.

I’m not sure about the dressing part but am VERY certain the “not even a coach” applies up and down the entire bench.

Next time I have a really bad yearly performance review, I’m go to say to my boss, we shouldn’t even be discussing this, you need to look ay my whole body of work.

And then he will say your fired, but first let me increase your severance package to maybe 10 million.

After running his mouth over and over and over including saying "go ahead and fire me."

and swinging his hat at a ref and a leaked audio tape of him telling the entire Husker fan base to "F off and fair weathered'....

but really, Fran is Iowa's Bo Pelini at this point.

What body of work is he speaking of? His B1G championships, his Sweet 16 appearances? WTF, fire him now. That was the Fran version of Kirk's "Well that's football". At least Kirk has had some success. This is the worst Iowa basketball team in 50 years, he needs fired now. I know it won't happen, because Barta is an incompetent boob. But "Body of work", give me a f'ing break.
Does that mean we can expect an undefeated regular season this year?

Here's Belechik on Jimmy G possibly replacing Brady after his 4 game suspension in 2016. Classic, especially the ending. Jesus Christ. :)

While Belichick is a classic curmudgeon when it comes to interviews...I tend to agree with his view on this one. Many in the media are so full of themselves...with the 3 minute long, leading questions....designed to get exactly the answer they want. I'd be tempted to tell em to F-off too.

I expect Iowa football to finish no worse than 2nd in B1G West and have 10 regular season wins in 2018. I expect Iowa basketball to finish in the top five in the B1G and have 20 regular season wins. Any coach that does not accomplish what I expect should be fired.

Do we all agree with this? If not, why?

I expect Iowa football to finish no worse than 2nd in B1G West and have 10 regular season wins in 2018. I expect Iowa basketball to finish in the top five in the B1G and have 20 regular season wins. Any coach that does not accomplish what I expect should be fired.

Do we all agree with this? If not, why?
Partially agree, I don't think everything should reduced to just wins and losses. Winning at any cost is dangerous but I believe your expectations are accurate.

Partially agree, I don't think everything should reduced to just wins and losses. Winning at any cost is dangerous but I believe your expectations are accurate.

that's fair. the assumption is that both hc's are doing things "the right way" but your point is taken.