Fran scheduled for teleconference tonight at 8:45 PM

Where can a guy, who lives outside of the Iowa media market, listen to Fran at 8:45 tonight via the internet?

I'd like to know where a guy who lives inside the Iowa media market could hear it? This going to be on WHO radio or anything? I'm guessing we will know the NIT before the teleconference anyways.

The presser is for Fran to announce that they are saying FU to Delaney and Barta they will be playing in the CBI anyway.

Gotta be the NIT. Either that or Fran is notifying us the AIRBHG has become so distraught over KOKs departure the he has decided to move on to the BB program.

Use that information as you will.

If we made the NIT, we paid off somebody. However it has to happen. Either under the table, or a huge guaranty. Which is about the same thing.... You don't have this many losses, this many Bad losses, with such a low ranking, and make the NIT. Especially with all the automatic bids now.... That said, I hope GB shelled out some coin!!

They're going to announce that Jess Settles had petitioned to receive a 12th year and won...he'll be joining the team in the fall.

Is it 8:45 yet, I am having trouble with my timepieces today.....

654_image1_BACKCLOCK_ANIMATION.gif

:D

If we made the NIT, we paid off somebody. However it has to happen. Either under the table, or a huge guaranty. Which is about the same thing.... You don't have this many losses, this many Bad losses, with such a low ranking, and make the NIT. Especially with all the automatic bids now.... That said, I hope GB shelled out some coin!!

Sunday at 3:20 p.m. — Iowa in the NIT? | TheGazette

From the article:

"Big Apple tweeted the following on Sunday:
Here’s why I have Iowa in NIT: Hawkeyes have 4 Top 25 RPI wins.
And: Iowa is also 6-6 in its Last 12 and has a Pomeroy of 89 (which technically don’t matter). They’re definitely an #NIT team."

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-LbvFckptY"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-LbvFckptY[/ame]

Can't wait for the NIT!