Fran scheduled for teleconference tonight at 8:45 PM

I'm thinking their is pretty good chance they may match us up against UNI. Most projections i seen had them around 5 or 6. They could save UNI from travel and UNI fans would boost the total attendence.

Spank did Rob Howe tell whether it was a boy or a girl? Is he holding back until you pay your fees? Push honey, just a little further the head is almost out. The doctor has a look of horror as he glance over at spank. Spank ask well what is it a boy or a girl? The doctor responds......... It's some guy named Rob Howe and he says nothing is getting out until you pay your fees!

All joking aside I wish the best for you and your wife.

Last edited:
Fran is announcing Spank's kid being born! Hopefully. Good luck with everything, Justin.

There having a press conference to announce that Stormin is having or has a baby. Is it a girl, is a boy, whats the name, stay tuned!!!!!!

We'll know if it's a girl or a boy by the names he already picked out! "Roy, Ed, Benjamin Junior" is one name...but I can't remember what they picked out if it's a boy...

Assuming we get a bid and end up hosting does anyone know when the game might be played? The wife and I are enjoying a spring break getaway so just trying to determine if I might have to cut it short.

Assuming we get a bid and end up hosting does anyone know when the game might be played? The wife and I are enjoying a spring break getaway so just trying to determine if I might have to cut it short.

They usually get started pretty quickly Photo, Tuesday or Wednesday? Maybe?

Re: Fran to hold press conference tonight at 8:45 - NIT Bound????

Probably not going to be NIT. Maybe CBI or just saying that we arn't interested in any post season

I still won't believe it until I see it but, man, this would be pretty big for our program.

Thanks for the update. Unfortunately that means dvr for me as we will be in Albuquerque, NM at that point. I was hoping they kicked off Sat or Sun.

Wouldn't think it'd be NIT. NIT is hard to get into now a days and there are many teams that have 18 or 19 wins that will jump Iowa for NIT. May be a CBI announcement though

Re: Fran to hold press conference tonight at 8:45 - NIT Bound????

CBI would be a buzzkill now.

Wouldn't think it'd be NIT. NIT is hard to get into now a days and there are many teams that have 18 or 19 wins that will jump Iowa for NIT. May be a CBI announcement though

It's not the CBI. Drake already announced they were in. No way Iowa would wait so long to say they are going if teams already are starting to announce.

Either Tuesday or Wednesday. Not sure on the times but those are the dates for the 1st round.

Where can a guy, who lives outside of the Iowa media market, listen to Fran at 8:45 tonight via the internet?

I do have a very good feeling about this one. I think Wisconsin losing big to MSU might have helped matters also. We lose by 17, they lose by 13.....

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of the committee.....