Fran needs to get his anger under control

We win the Wisconsin and Michigan St. game and we are not having this conversation. Then it would be passion. However we lost and people need to find a reason to complain.

I'm with law and skeets. Be passionate, but when you can't maintain control, it makes you look childish and does nothing positive for you or your team.

This post I can accept even thought it differs with my opinion. You are not suggesting he's going home and busting the house to pieces. We just have a difference of opinion. Good post!

I'm with law and skeets. Be passionate, but when you can't maintain control, it makes you look childish and does nothing positive for you or your team.

Personally, I don't think Fran goes far enough.

He needs to slam something that will shatter when slammed. That way, the entire flow of the game will be disrupted due to clean-up time.

Fran is just being his own man. He's got the full range of emotions. I think I saw him tear up on occasion, ala Ferentz, when talking about how proud he was of his players.

Keep being your own man Fran.

Don't stifle anything.

Show it.

Bring it.

Stay comfortable with yourself.

Fran is just being his own man. He's got the full range of emotions. I think I saw him tear up on occasion, ala Ferentz, when talking about how proud he was of his players.

Keep being your own man Fran.

Don't stifle anything.

Show it.

Bring it.

Stay comfortable with yourself.

That was kinda ghey.

Which one? Seems to be several showing up in this thread.
Usually, the poster calling another poster a troll, is a troll. Except for me, of course. I was trying to point this out this in my post.

Why else would you call someone a troll? "Cause your opinion is better? No, it's to stir things up.. That's what trolls do.

Last edited:
Hawkfan33 is a special kind of troll. Anyone who has an opinion different than his has to be a troll and than he will stalk you on this site attacking any chance he can. He's a sad man.

I'm also loving some of the responses because I know this if Fran coached at another Big Ten team Hawk Fan would be shredding him for his antics..

My defense of Fran is when you see his measured response after the game as well as the sheer joy of his reactions with his players. I am thinking of the few locker room clips of him seem like a kid celebrateing a victory.

I often ask myself how I would respond if an opponent (politics, sports, whatever) acted this way. I can only begin to imagine the abuse from this forum that would be heaped on an opposing coach who exhibited Fran's extreme behaviors. I doubt such actions in the coach of a different school in the B1G would be defended by anyone here.

We win the Wisconsin and Michigan St. game and we are not having this conversation. Then it would be passion. However we lost and people need to find a reason to complain.

It's not like they have to strain real hard to find this. It's a pretty legitimate beef.

Latest posts