Fran McCaffrey deserves to be fired

------I'm starting to wonder if Fran is really going to do great things at Iowa.

You are still wondering? Kidding, right?

Totally no coaching down the stretch. No isolation for Utoff. Too much Gesell running the clock down and taking shots. He is not the shooter when the clock runs down. No clue how to break the press. Just terrible in game coaching and adjustments. Played give away. No we have to hear all about Hilton Magic and their great comeback when in actuality it was us just giving it away.

WTF. That thing Fran and Iowa does with the play clock counting down. They wait till there's less than 10 seconds on the play clock and then every other Iowa player watches the one with the ball miss the shot or turn it over or throw it at the backboard. Didn't something like that happen to Gesell in the Florida State game? Scrap that stupid play. It hasn't been successful. Not even during the Devyn years. Run a play that has a potential to score points.

Last edited:
I was in and out following the game on a tracker. I saw we were up six with a minute to go. Then I come in and find we lost by one point. WTF happened?

Latest posts