Fran Looking Around?

Arkansas doesn't have a very good team at the present, but they seem like a school with great potential. If Fran went to Arkansas both his sons probably could start from day one. Arkansas doesn't have hardly any snow and this winter is just getting over with. Anyway, there are probably lots of coaches they are considering. If Fran is denying, he probably doesn't think its anyones business.
That's one possibility. The other is that his boss has told him to keep silent for now.

It doesn’t really matter who the coach is anyways. Iowa is still going to be in the same place as a program as it’s been for 100 years and the same posters will complain, just about different things. Here’s a tip: it ain’t the coach, it’s the school. If Iowa lands some gem, he ain’t long for this place and we all know it. The planet keeps turning, but iowa basketball will remain irrelevant long term regardless.

Your comparing Fran to Hoiberg Hahahaha! Nice try..

You can't dismiss any possibility bro. There is a strong logical case for Fran not going anywhere. I still think that is the most likely outcome, but it certainly doesn't make the speculation nonsense. Logic is not fact. Reasonable speculation is not nonsense. I find the highest rate of people that are wrong about any given topic are usually the ones who had the most conviction in their one sided opinion.

Look at both sides of a scenario and be open to the idea that your take could be wrong. The problem is not that you have a personal opinion on a subject. The problem is discounting and discrediting others with a contrary opinion. It's not a flattering behavior. I say all of this even while my opinion is 95% probability that Fran stays.

You can't dismiss any possibility bro. There is a strong logical case for Fran not going anywhere. I still think that is the most likely outcome, but it certainly doesn't make the speculation nonsense. Logic is not fact. Reasonable speculation is not nonsense. I find the highest rate of people that are wrong about any given topic are usually the ones who had the most conviction in their one sided opinion.

Look at both sides of a scenario and be open to the idea that your take could be wrong. The problem is not that you have a personal opinion on a subject. The problem is discounting and discrediting others with a contrary opinion. It's not a flattering behavior. I say all of this even while my opinion is 95% probability that Fran stays.

It is nonsense.

It doesn’t really matter who the coach is anyways. Iowa is still going to be in the same place as a program as it’s been for 100 years and the same posters will complain, just about different things. Here’s a tip: it ain’t the coach, it’s the school. If Iowa lands some gem, he ain’t long for this place and we all know it. The planet keeps turning, but iowa basketball will remain irrelevant long term regardless.

Your tip is so very wrong. It’s 100% the Coach!!!!.

My math is perfectly fine and yes Fran is 100% responsible..
It’s at least questionable with the #’s you’re dropping on us. Seems like you’re opinion rules any line of objective or reasonable logic, which is most confident people’s downfall. I’m fine with you thinking that and I applaud you’re bravado but years and years of data suggest you’re wrong.

You are a blue ribbon Iowan.

What exactly is so impressive about that hick? He has one sweet 16 in 5 college years by abusing the transfer system and was a failure in the nba.
This will be the majority take after Nebraska makes the NIT the next 2 years

How in the world would I know that when you said the Millers and Howe’s of the world? I get calling me dumb when I say something dumb but your just spraying here. What’s your deal?
Maybe you should just block him like I have.

This one sided argument where I only see your posts is fun to imagine what is being said though.

Maybe you should just block him like I have.

This one sided argument where I only see your posts is fun to imagine what is being said though.
I don’t really do that, just not my style. I don’t like to run from confrontation, and in fact I embrace it. I am also kind of drawn to that type of person. I feel obligated to say something tho I rarely start it. I don’t blame ya 1 bit for doing it tho. He & Lightning1 seem to disagree with whatever I say just to do it. It’s weird, but ok with me, gives me something to do. Whatever they say to me has 0 impact on my life.