Fran & Dolph

You're right. Everything you read and hear in the news is true. Your Government is completely transparent and there's nothing beyond the world that you're comfortable with and want to believe in. All is as you have been told. Carry on and don't ask questions.

theyonlivetv.jpg

I thought the news was fake?

You're right. Everything you read and hear in the news is true. Your Government is completely transparent and there's nothing beyond the world that you're comfortable with and want to believe in. All is as you have been told. Carry on and don't ask questions.

theyonlivetv.jpg
Does this need to be taken outside the bar?

theyonlivetv.jpg
Should this be taken outside? :)

We’re you going to play your dad? Because that’s awesome.

If I caught my kid doing that I’d tell him to his face that cheating is bullshit, but in the back of my mind I’d be grinning.

Sort of like when our daughter--at 9 or 10--dropped her first f-bomb at my wife and me. Outwardly "stern," inwardly "proud." Maybe even "pwoud".

When my daughter was 3 or so she got all mad and let out a grunt. My wife asked her what was wrong and she said "I cant get my fucking shoe on my fucking foot. Even stressed the right words. That one was 100% on my wife.

Fucking is a half word

Thunder knows