Fran & Dolph

Is this a real thing? If so, I really, really want to know the back story. Like did Barta make this happen?

But what about those ongoing tensions that are so bad they want to kill each other? Conspiracy theories crack me up. This is the first time in my life ive ever had conversations with people who actually believed one. Normally it's just me talking with other people about how dumb they are.

But what about those ongoing tensions that are so bad they want to kill each other? Conspiracy theories crack me up. This is the first time in my life ive ever had conversations with people who actually believed one. Normally it's just me talking with other people about how dumb they are.
That pesky Barta spreading conspiracy theories. Never know what you're gonna get from him.

giphy.gif

I wonder if they will turn the sound off and Dolph can call the game and Fran can add color?

Dolphin is a HUGE baseball fan.

Fran is a Philly guy, Phillie fan.

They will spend the better part of the two hours talking about Philadelphia's Bryce Harper signing.

Fran said yesterday and Dolph said on Wednesday that they haven't gotten along at times.

We know that. But it doesn't mean Fran is/was trying to get Dolph fired and that they hate each other.

Or, maybe they're both lying. That works better for those that want to believe and continue to push that narrative.

I can just hear Fran and Dolph watching the game together.

Dolph: "Boy that Tyler Cook goes after a rebound like an orangutan after bananas." (of course he means it like Tyler has long arms and is passionate about rebounding).

Fran: "You god damn motherf$%ker...you are a disgrace and a f#%$ing worthless piece of sh$%!"

Too Soon?

If Fran thought he might lose his seven figure income and flame out in disgrace then he might change his behavior. He's evidently not worried about it.

You're right. Everything you read and hear in the news is true. Your Government is completely transparent and there's nothing beyond the world that you're comfortable with and want to believe in. All is as you have been told. Carry on and don't ask questions.

theyonlivetv.jpg

Last edited:
You're right. Everything you read and hear in the news is true. Your Government is completely transparent and there's nothing beyond the world that you're comfortable with and want to believe in. All is as you have been told. Carry on and don't ask questions.

theyonlivetv.jpg

Exactly! NSA spying on you is just a silly conspiracy theory.