Former Hawkeye Don Nelson Smoking Some Pot

Today I did not sleep at all, so I was very upset. By what percentage I believe that it probably won't be 50%, before tonight I believed that it would pass slowly in a month.
30% is dangerous for serious illnesses. The most alarming thing is the timing, again because of these forums that they are already drinking everything and are not sleeping. I'm afraid of it, especially after tonight. We must somehow calm down, although yesterday I slept for 6 hours and my mood was good all day.

Nelly is a legend in many ways

I still remember listening on WHO radio to the Hawkeyes with Nelson. at Ohio State with Jerry Lucas and John Havlicek and losing in the last minute by one point

220px-Don_Nelson_1962.jpg

Today I did not sleep at all, so I was very upset. By what percentage I believe that it probably won't be 50%, before tonight I believed that it would pass slowly in a month.
30% is dangerous for serious illnesses. The most alarming thing is the timing, again because of these forums that they are already drinking everything and are not sleeping. I'm afraid of it, especially after tonight. We must somehow calm down, although yesterday I slept for 6 hours and my mood was good all day.

Is someone able to interpret this please? K thanks

Great article and I absolutely believe that Nellie has his footprint all over the spacing strategy in the NBA today...he perfected it. I think they are being a little disingenuous though to say Paul Pressy was the first Point Forward or whatever you want to call it. Magic Johnson was the driver of the big man running the point...Nellie was just copying the formula that Magic showed was effective. A point guard that could play any position...on offense or defense.