For real? The Clowns are charging $90 for the Iowa game?

Duh. Don't you know you gain nothing by beating the 9th ranked team in the country on the road?

Because we dont have the clout. If we kick your #9 *** we wont crack the top 25. This is reality. If we win every game to that point and a couple more after we probably would, but that one win wont jump us up.

NEWSFLASH! Rankings change EVERY week. Winning or losing means you move up or down in the polls, generally. Thrashing a team in the Big Texas Conference should mean that one would move UP in the rankings, and not down like we did last year in the USA poll after stomping your a$$. Winning "all of our games" has nothing to do with the discussion at hand. Please try to follow along.

You didnt jump after wooping our *** because we arent ranked. You also went on to struggle a bit last season. Maybe the voters knew you werent as awesome as you thought. Good season, but missed your mark a bit on a few games. Not sure what you think Im missing here. If you are so damn confident about your talent, just mark us as a win for you, kick *** in the big 10 and move on with a good bowl. Funny how ISU seems to **** you off.

You didnt jump after wooping our *** because we arent ranked. You also went on to struggle a bit last season. Maybe the voters knew you werent as awesome as you thought. Good season, but missed your mark a bit on a few games. Not sure what you think Im missing here. If you are so damn confident about your talent, just mark us as a win for you, kick *** in the big 10 and move on with a good bowl. Funny how ISU seems to **** you off.

96732ade-0c85-46db-9423-27ef96a63b50.jpg

Why are you ******** about playing Iowa State when you can't beat Minnesota, a team who lost to Iowa State the last time they played??

Why are you ******** about playing Iowa State when you can't beat Minnesota, a team who lost to Iowa State the last time they played??

Nice try, but Iowa has beaten the goophsters 8 of the last 10 times. Players sometimes get bored by winning all the time, so let downs occur.

Kinda like Iowa having beaten ISU only 6 of the last 8 times.

My buddy just purchased tickets to the Iowa/Nebraska game and it cost him just under $1,000 for 4 tickets and 2 parking spots. Granted, I don't know where the tickets are, but that sure seems like a huge chunk of cash for a single game.

As long as we're being honest, the Clowns have never even been relevant in the world of college football.

Bahaha, another idiotic post from a clown fan, whats new.

Funny how you call out Iowa on an Iowa board when there is no one alive in the ENTIRE clown fanbase who has witnessed a conference championship by the clowns. Keep talkin' sh*t, though!

Nice try, but Iowa has beaten the goophsters 8 of the last 10 times. Players sometimes get bored by winning all the time, so let downs occur.

Kinda like Iowa having beaten ISU only 6 of the last 8 times.

Oh man, epic posts guys! Why don't these CLOWNS get a clue! They suck so bad we have to drop them from the schedule. We're just keeping their athletic program (JOKE, SUCKS) going by playing them! Why should the Hawks have to play in a high school stadium? IT SUCKS!

GO HAWKS!!!

Awful lot of maggot infested hayseeds from LAmes the sphincter of the state talking crap on this board. Go Home little clowns, we OWN you! Your program has always been and will always be a joke!

Awful lot of maggot infested hayseeds from LAmes the sphincter of the state talking crap on this board. Go Home little clowns, we OWN you! Your program has always been and will always be a joke!

Ha, yeah! I'm only going to Lames this year to see the Hawks DOMINATE! Too bad ISWho has a joke stadium. Give it up CLOWNS! YOU SUCK!

GO HAWKS!!!

Iowa/ISU game

The only certainty is that barring injuries Coker will go for a 100 yds. If JVB will be able to take advantage of that with the play action stuff remains to be seen. Everything is else is a big unknown as far as I am concerned.

Especially after last year I am really uncomfortable with Iowa's special teams in a close game that could be the difference.

Even though it was the weakest Iowa team of the decade I think Chizik's 07 game plan is the route CPR needs to take to win the game. He did not even care if Iowa threw the ball, he played Alvin Bowen up on the los, Bowen was credited for 15 or 16 tackles, but it seemed like he had 30. He pretty much lived in the Iowa backfield.

Offensively, Meyer went 21 of 27, but only threw for 167 yds. and 40 of that came on that play to Bates. Those 4 and 5 yd. dink and dunk passes were a killer. ISU was always in 3rd and 3 or 3rd and 4 if Meyer wasn't throwing those 4 yd. comebacks for a 1st down he was running it. As an Iowa fan it was frustrating to watch it was like watching a NW game.

Iowa/ISU game

The only certainty is that barring injuries Coker will go for a 100 yds. If JVB will be able to take advantage of that with the play action stuff remains to be seen. Everything is else is a big unknown as far as I am concerned.

Especially after last year I am really uncomfortable with Iowa's special teams in a close game that could be the difference.

Even though it was the weakest Iowa team of the decade I think Chizik's 07 game plan is the route CPR needs to take to win the game. He did not even care if Iowa threw the ball, he played Alvin Bowen up on the los, Bowen was credited for 15 or 16 tackles, but it seemed like he had 30. He pretty much lived in the Iowa backfield.

Offensively, Meyer went 21 of 27, but only threw for 167 yds. and 40 of that came on that play to Bates. Those 4 and 5 yd. dink and dunk passes were a killer. ISU was always in 3rd and 3 or 3rd and 4 if Meyer wasn't throwing those 4 yd. comebacks for a 1st down he was running it. As an Iowa fan it was frustrating to watch it was like watching a NW game.

oops.....bleep. I posted this in the wrong thread. It should be in Spud's 'Early look at ISU' thread.

Not sure why you guys are griping. Pollard did this before and you guys ponied up. Why wouldn't he do it again? I don't blame people for making money.

As far as dropping the game? Never understood this argument. When has a win over ISU ever cost Iowa a better bowl game?

Ha, yeah! I'm only going to Lames this year to see the Hawks DOMINATE! Too bad ISWho has a joke stadium. Give it up CLOWNS! YOU SUCK!

GO HAWKS!!!

And Hawk fans ask me why they're called classless....must be a rhetorical question.

LISTEN!!!
the game isn't going to be dropped, the Iowa Legislature won't allow that to happen...

as far as all the clown jokes... my god... you stay classy hawk fans

GO HAWKS!!!

you remind me of these people..
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsNgRmsx-14]YouTube - ‪O'Doyle Rules!‬‏[/ame]

Oh man, epic posts guys! Why don't these CLOWNS get a clue! They suck so bad we have to drop them from the schedule. We're just keeping their athletic program (JOKE, SUCKS) going by playing them! Why should the Hawks have to play in a high school stadium? IT SUCKS!

GO HAWKS!!!

"Sucks" is so 2001. Get some new material. Rereading your "sucks" and "high school stadium" insults is almost depressing to a point. I don't mean it depresses me relative to ISU, but it depresses me to know there are people like this in the world. Perhaps some message board articulation lessons could help you out a little.

Latest posts