For everyone who said McCabe brought nothing..

DuffMan

... and there were a fair amount of you, how does that sh!burger taste?

Last edited:
He's definitely been on a tear, If I'm not wrong I think he scored the first 8 pts against Michigan, and the first 6 against Purdue. Real nice to see him being so aggressive.

Anyone catch the little replay (McCabe wasn't the focus of it) where somebody bumped into him and promptly elbowed him back?

I call him the Hockey Player.

I am not one that you speak of, but I would think it'd taste pretty good.

That kid is on a tear and you can see the confidence growing by the minute. He is fun to watch. Hats off to Fran for the development he is showing with McCabe and the rest of the team.

Anyone catch the little replay (McCabe wasn't the focus of it) where somebody bumped into him and promptly elbowed him back?

I call him the Hockey Player.

Yeah it was after a made bucket and a foul. The guy was up in McCabe's face and McCabe gave him a little bump back. I'll be the first to admit that I didn't think McCabe would be half the player he has turned out to be this year. He was HUGE last night. He got us going early in the game when no one else seemed to be able to score.

aggressive, firey, tough, fearless, smart, shoots it well, rebounds it, drives it, finishes well, hustles, takes charges, can carry the team, buy yeah other that THAT he brings nothing.

aggressive, firey, tough, fearless, smart, shoots it well, rebounds it, drives it, finishes well, hustles, takes charges, can carry the team, buy yeah other that THAT he brings nothing.

I just wish he would do this every game. He looked awesome last night and he can create huge match up problems for the opponent if he played like this all the time.

I've been in his corner from Day 1. I love the way he plays and have always felt that the guy needs minutes.

With that said, I'm shocked that he's playing this good. I never thought he would be a starter but rather would be a nice contributor off the bench. The game has slowed down a ton for the kid and he now is playing at a level that most on here never expected.

Keep it up.

I was very critical of his play last year, but have been very impressed with his progress. He's proved his worth.

He is lightyears ahead of where he was last year. He has good moves on the block and finishes great down low. Probably the best post moves on the team.

He is playing under control and understands when he should drive, pass or shoot. In the past it seemed he would make a couple good moves, then get 2 quick fouls on charges, etc. and lose his rhythm. I will give credit where it is due and say I have eaten a few plates of crow over his play this year.

He also brings a nice haircut.

macabe is not the only one i love on this team i love how the team gels. i think the teams would win more games this year and play maybe 3 or 4 days of BTT and maybe streak into post season.

I'll admit that I thought McCabe was not a Big 10 player until this year. I was skeptical of anyone recruited by Lick.

He also brings a nice haircut.

Thats funny, I noticed that his play really picked up after he got a hair cut
Aaron White playing well with the buzz cut as well. They should keep those do's rest of the year for sure.:D

Latest posts