Fleck talks National Championship

Level of competition isn't even comparable. Keep trying though.
It's all relative -- my point was that WMU only won 7 games last year but he also scheduled tough non-con...something Iowa doesn't do because we'd rather beat up on North Dakota State...or have them beat us around

It's all relative -- my point was that WMU only won 7 games last year but he also scheduled tough non-con...something Iowa doesn't do because we'd rather beat up on North Dakota State...or have them beat us around

I agree that it would be nice to see some better comp in the non con. But it's not always that easy to set up. Early in KFs career we weren't any good so we were the easy W for other schools. As we got better, it becomes much harder to find schools that want to play us, as in the Missouri back out

The MAC better look out now! PJ is going all Kurt Ferretz and flipping MAC recruits right and left. He has already grabbed 6 of them!

Update. PJ is up to 8 MAC flips so far. Move over Kurt Ferrets, there is a new king of the MAC flips in the B1G now!!!!

Paraphrase...."I want our defensive play to not only inspire people regarding football, but to inspire people to live tgeir lives better"

WTF? He's special. My sister and her husband live in Minneapolis, have for 40+ years. Big Gopher fans....he's already wearing thin...he better win a lot.

Last edited:
At least he puts himself out there with the ultimate goal in mind....Ferments is content with an occasional Big 10 West Title and nothing more. Big whoop! My first impression of you is someone who asks for nothing but Hawkeye gear for Christmas, and can't even wait to wash the sweatshirt you got before wearing it....probably still has the sharp fold lines and tag on it.

You are an idiot, and I don't call people names or call them out easily or without reason.

The idiot up north has three games under his belt at a major school and you sing his praises. Our coach has been national coach of the year more than once, won multiple Big Ten championships, he has been to two Orange Bowls and a Rose Bowl, and he has gone undefeated through a Big Ten regular season twice, or is it three times? If you look at the list of all time coaches in the Big Ten, his accomplishments are topped only by a select few. And you mock him by purposely misspelling his name.

In one sentence you say it's a business, and then you go on to criticize our athletics director for making money. This makes your argument sound stupid. I guess Bo Schembechler sucked as a coach too, because he never won a national championship.

You obviously are the type of person that is impressed by the shiny new toy. Just because this guy talks a big game he is a great coach and our coach sucks. Well, Steve Alford used to talk a big game when he was at Iowa and he never delivered. Were you in love with him too?

I agree that it would be nice to see some better comp in the non con. But it's not always that easy to set up. Early in KFs career we weren't any good so we were the easy W for other schools. As we got better, it becomes much harder to find schools that want to play us, as in the Missouri back out
Our current non- conference schedule provides us plenty of competition it seems.

I like him, also as a human and wath how he play Path of Exile and Rocket League. He play PoE and buy exalted orbs on Odealo, also he play RL (Rocket League) and sell crates there. If you don't belive me, you can just check https://Odealo.com

Last edited:
http://www.espn.com/college-footbal...en-gophers-hire-pj-fleck-replace-tracy-claeys

What did I tell you people just yesterday. Look what Fleck says in the first TEN seconds of his press conference....something Ferments has NEVER talked about in 18 years....a NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP!!!! Then he goes on to stress recruiting....something Ferments gives lip service to, but largely ignores. Even if the guy is unable to deliver, he has passion and drive....you do have to give the guy that. We have NOTHING to look forward to....this clip makes me soooo jealous of the programs who don't stay idle just for the sake of doing the "right thing" or "staying the course". D1 football is a business....you can't always fear the unknown. Barta knows only one side of it...profit. But as long as the money flows in, and zombies continue to file into Kinnick, he doesn't give two shits about achieving at the highest level....and if his boss doesn't, then why should Ferments. "Hey, if 7-5 is good enough for my boss, then why should I worry about busting my ass out on the recruiting trail.....and why put undue pressure on myself mentioning a National Championship when nobody else is putting pressure on me to do so."
When you get off your knees.....dont forget to take out the garbage.