Five Star Forward Jeremiah Robinson visits Iowa

So, as long as we keep participating in the NIT, we should keep getting looks from 5 star recruits?
Funny guy!! :confused:

As has been mentioned, Fran did more with less this year. Starting a bunch for fresh/sophs and contending for the B1G at the end opened a lot of eyes. This year and next are the crucial years. As long as Iowa continues the upward trend, high 4/low 5 star recruits will continue to give Iowa a glance. One of them might take a closer look and choose to play for the Hawks.

Just my 2¢ .. GO HAWKS!!!

We are never going to get the 5 star one and done type players. We can get four star players though.
I don't want one-and-dones. I want players who are willing to put in 2/3/4 years and become a part of the Hawkeye family.

GO HAWKS!!!

I don't want one-and-dones. I want players who are willing to put in 2/3/4 years and become a part of the Hawkeye family.

GO HAWKS!!!

I would love to get some. Look at the 2015 Duke team that relied on 3 one and dones and won a National Championship. We can't get them so I guess it doesn't matter. We can get 4 star players though.

I would love to get some. Look at the 2015 Duke team that relied on 3 one and dones and won a National Championship. We can't get them so I guess it doesn't matter. We can get 4 star players though.

You back here trolling again? I might start calling you Brent Blum. That is some twitter trolling rant you are on Brent Blum.

You back here trolling again? I might start calling you Brent Blum. That is some twitter trolling rant you are on Brent Blum.

No I'm not trolling by stating we can't get one and done players no matter how much I want them. I think all of us on here are in agreement we can't get them. Who is Brent Blum?

No I'm not trolling by stating we can't get one and done players no matter how much I want them. I think all of us on here are in agreement we can't get them. Who is Brent Blum?

I have been reading Brent Blum's twitter, and I'm beginning to think that Blum is CyTwins/@Hawk5656
He is trolling up a storm twitter, and sound just like you. That would be classic if Blum was trolling a Hawk site, pretending to be a Hawk fan. LOL

I have been reading Brent Blum's twitter, and I'm beginning to think that Blum is CyTwins/@Hawk5656
He is trolling up a storm twitter, and sound just like you. That would be classic if Blum was trolling a Hawk site, pretending to be a Hawk fan. LOL

I just searched "five star recruit iowa" on Twitter and saw nothing besides information on AJ. I don't even know who Brent Blum is. I can assume he is a Twins and Iowa state fan just like me? Haha!

I just searched "five star recruit iowa" on Twitter and saw nothing besides information on AJ. I don't even know who Brent Blum is. I can assume he is a Twins and Iowa state fan just like me? Haha!

Pretending that 4* and 5* kids are one and done's is boring. Come up with better trolls.

Pretending that 4* and 5* kids are one and done's is boring. Come up with better trolls.

Me saying we can't get one and dones is not a troll but I'd really prefer if you just stopped arguing with me over it. We can't get one and dones and I will stand by that opinion. We can get four star players though.

Heavy KU lean. As someone pointed out, his dad played at KU. Looks like he is visiting some of the other schools that are recruiting him though but I wouldn't hold my breath. I give Iowa less than 1% chance of landing this kid.
I know the kid personally. I'd say there's less than 1% chance the kid comes to Iowa. Every bball game at Bishop Miege is attended by the Rock Chalk whack patrol. They'll kill that kid if he doesn't go to KU BUT Roy is in hot pursuit at UNC which could make things interesting. Anyway I would love to have him he's a GREAT kid his Mom is a great person any program will be lucky to have him.

Latest posts