Five Star Forward Jeremiah Robinson visits Iowa

ibahawkeye

Hopefully Rob can provide more insight on this kid but saw a tweet stating he is visiting on 09/16.

Guess we'll find out if Fran can land a 5 star

It should be a good blowout FB win for a recruit to attend next weekend. At the point where Robinson is in his recruitment, Tyler Cook was considered a Kansas lean as well. Let's make it 2/2.

A 5-star taking a visit with Iowa is a step in the right direction in and of itself. Next step might be one taking an official visit. Baby steps.

it sounds like he is leaning towards kansas but if we get him for a visit something could happen. just imaged the kind of players looking at us and think the players lick was getting. thank you fran.

Is Robinson gonna be a 5* top 3 National recruit, one and done and the #2 NBA draft pick? Wow, if so I hope Fran lands that Whale!

I'm not sure where he will end up. Even if he ends up being like Frank Jackson who was a top 15 recruit and second round draft pick we have no shot at him which is why we don't compare our current players to talent like that.

I'm not sure where he will end up. Even if he ends up being like Frank Jackson who was a top 15 recruit and second round draft pick we have no shot at him which is why we don't compare our current players to talent like that.

Thats funny, why would you say we have no shot at a second round draft pick type talent? Fran has landed several of those players.

Thats funny, why would you say we have no shot at a second round draft pick type talent? Fran has landed several of those players.

You actually said that. I think your exact words were "we can get 4 star talent though". That's why you weren't comparing Jordan to Frank Jackson when talking about "elite" point guards because we don't have a shot at players like him. I can't believe you don't remember having this conversation!

it sounds like he is leaning towards kansas but if we get him for a visit something could happen. just imaged the kind of players looking at us and think the players lick was getting. thank you fran.

His dad is former Jayhawk Lester Earl, which you would expect is not in Iowa's favor.

Latest posts