Five Star Forward Jeremiah Robinson visits Iowa

The only chance here is if he somehow thinks he doesn't fit into KS's plans. There have been 5* kids that play 10" a game at KU. That simply wont happen at Iowa. His dad played at KU and it's KU.

The only chance here is if he somehow thinks he doesn't fit into KS's plans. There have been 5* kids that play 10" a game at KU. That simply wont happen at Iowa. His dad played at KU and it's KU.
Cook is one guy who slipped through the KU net. It does happen. But it requires a relationship. Wonder which parent came to visit with Robinson?

Carton is visiting for the penn state game along with Wieskamp. Its to bad Carton is going to see Iowa get clobbered, but Wieskamp might make it a little more enjoyable.

His dad is former Jayhawk Lester Earl, which you would expect is not in Iowa's favor.
I'm sure he really likes the coaching staff or he wouldn't be visiting. He will probably go to Kansas, but you never know. Iowa recruiting is to the point where it should be very good as long as Fran is at Iowa.

it sounds like he is leaning towards kansas but if we get him for a visit something could happen. just imaged the kind of players looking at us and think the players lick was getting. thank you fran.

"Jeremiah, here are the directions to City Park. Once in the park, travel back and right before you get to the ball diamonds, there is a huge oak tree to the left, Look behind and there will be a nice bag there which will include a "donar's" gift."

Dock-Jump-Fail.gif

OMG, even the whole dock moved!

I'm sure he really likes the coaching staff or he wouldn't be visiting. He will probably go to Kansas, but you never know. Iowa recruiting is to the point where it should be very good as long as Fran is at Iowa.

There is a lot of truth to that if you think about it. It could have a synergistic effect. Young guys don't want to go to a team with mostly crappy players. I can see young guys wanting to go to a school that looks like it is going to be a winner so if they see other highly ranked players (4*) on the team are going as well, it could be a deal maker.

Last edited:
Winning brings recruits. As long as FMc continues to win, 5-star recruits will start to look Iowa's way. If the Hawks start to take steps back, those looks will stop as well.

Just my 2¢ .. .. GO HAWKS!!!

Winning brings recruits. As long as FMc continues to win, 5-star recruits will start to look Iowa's way. If the Hawks start to take steps back, those looks will stop as well.

So, as long as we keep participating in the NIT, we should keep getting looks from 5 star recruits?

So, as long as we keep participating in the NIT, we should keep getting looks from 5 star recruits?

Iowa missed it by 1 game in a rebuilding year starting a slew of freshman and sophomores. Making the NIT was more then admirable for the program last season.

We are never going to get the 5 star one and done type players. We can get four star players though.

The 5 star would have to be a local talent that grew up loving the Hawks or with some connection. Both would be very long odds.

But, if Fran had a nice run getting to Final Four's or something and/or putting some guys in the NBA, it could be possible down the road. These next two recruiting classes will be the foundation and will have a bearing if that ever comes to fruition or not.

Going into the future, the next two recruiting classes will be the pivotal point if Iowa forges ahead and gets even better recruits or falls backwards as far as recruiting.

Latest posts