FIRE MCCAFFERY NOW

If course it’s not going to happen. They had a great run in the BTT. Just didn’t have it today.
They were well prepared for us and well coached.
Exposed our weakness at the center position and slowness at the guard position on defense.

Also lack of scoring in the paint.

Well, we knew this thread was coming............but the truth is the truth- we have a dismal ncaa tourney showing. This was the year to prove the negative nancie's wrong. Didn't happen.

DAVIS > Alford > Fran

Fran , Fran, the early out man!!!

THE FANS RAN OFF DAVIS. THEN THEY RAN OFF ALFORD. IT JUST KEEPS GOING DOWNHILL, BUT I WOULD TRY TO BRING BACK ALFORD AND MAYBE KENO DAVIS AS AN ASSISTANT IF WE CAN GET THEM. AND PROBABLY BJ ARMSTRONG TOO.

I too am over the McCaffery experiment. 10 years of disappointment is enough for me. I know this is a joke, but for all the dudes always after Kirk, Fran makes him look like Bear Bryant.

Why? Not his fault the entire team shot like crap. And got out hustled.
6-29 from 3
22-66 from the field. No coach in America could win with those numbers
That’s a two way street. It’s no credit then when they shoot good!!!

Isn't the entire purpose of a coach to get their team ready to play and make sure they don't shit the bed?

NO. NO, THE POINT OF A COACH IS TO NEVER FIND A FVCKING POINT GUARD AND THEN WHEN YOU LUCK INTO A FIRST TEAM ALL AMERICAN BECAUSE HIS DAD PLAYED AT IOWA YOU MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A GAMEPLAN THAT INCLUDES LOBBING UP 29 THREE POINTERS WHEN YOU'RE HITTING THEM AT A 20% CLIP.

Latest posts