Fever vs Liberty

Game 1 - Lack of practice and gelling.
Boston shape coaching questions.
Game 2 - Same shit, different game.

Bad team that plays unwatchable bball and cant throw a rock in the ocean.

Milk it while u can cuz this is flash in the pan hype that is gonna quickly be exposed back to mostly empty seats and low ratings.

Painful to watch

Fever don't seem to have a Team concept

And they were the worst team in the WNBA two years in a row

Hence, 2 number one picks

Caitlin and the team will adjust to each other in time

Holy cow! I can't stand anymore of 0 - Fangbele (and #1) missing WIDE OPEN layups and bobbling it off their shins.

Christ this team SUCKS!

RALLY, RALLY

Caitlin seems to have adjusted to the game

Teammates appear to be letting her run the show

I am going to get my $35 league pass no matter how painful it is the watch

Bad team. Bad coach.
Not much of an inside presence. Poor rebounding team.
Boston is overrated and has been mostly been overmatched so far this year. Has zero hops. Shockingly stationary.

Caitlin will be ok long term. Will be a grind this year. She will get everyone’s best shot and she will have played almost 80 games in less than 12 months.

Fever lost more games than they won last year. That will probably continue this year.

Oh and women’s BB officiating has to be the worst officiating in the history of professional sports.

Are they only paying minimum wage? Jesus.

Bad team. Bad coach.
Not much of an inside presence. Poor rebounding team.
Boston is overrated and has been mostly been overmatched so far this year. Has zero hops. Shockingly stationary.

Caitlin will be ok long term. Will be a grind this year. She will get everyone’s best shot and she will have played almost 80 games in less than 12 months.

Fever lost more games than they won last year. That will probably continue this year.

Caitlin just played a brutal final four and championship game a month or so ago

Most of the rest of the WNBA was on vacation

Caitlin just played a brutal final four and championship game a month or so ago

Most of the rest of the WNBA was on vacation
With all the missed layups, offensive rebounds they give up ... Looks like Fever still are on Vaca

Look, I'm not expecting miracles (likely all of media and haters) but for God's Sake... can we watch competitive, competent bball played by "professionals"?

Latest posts