Ferentz post-game on-field interview w/ ESPN

HAWKEYESTATE4ever

Anyone know where I can find this? I was at the game so I did not see it, but I heard it was KF at his finest. I do not have cable these days, so I did not DVR/re-watch the game like I usually do.

On that note, anyone willing to put the game from their DVR onto a DVD for me? :) I would pay whatever. Thanks! Go Hawks!!!

-HS4E

I just watched the ending, again, on ESPN 3 and they ended the broadcast as The Captain was to be interviewed. I don't think it will be available........

I'd like to see also if anyone has it.

BTN interviewed him after the game (pretty ho hum) but ESPN did not.

ESPN did show him very emotional at the end of the game. This was a big win for a team with a lot of inexperienced players.

KF was crying, but seemed to compose himself as he ran out to shake hands w/blockhead Pitt coach post game.
I LOL'd when blockhead pulled a hammy running downfield to signal a TO.

Anyone know where I can find this? I was at the game so I did not see it, but I heard it was KF at his finest. I do not have cable these days, so I did not DVR/re-watch the game like I usually do_On that note, anyone willing to put the game from their DVR onto a DVD for me? :) I would pay whatever. Thanks! Go Hawks!!!-HS4E

yeah ill do that for you, but you have to promise to take care of my wife and kids while I'm in jail for pirating a protected broadcast.

no emotion...too much emotion...come on HN, what's it going to be...
Do we really want a screaming, spitting, artery popping neandertol maniac like Pelini? Do we want the I'm damn proud to be your coach Rhoades? I like my Kirk just the way he is gum chewing or not. Love it or leave it...

Anyone know where I can find this? I was at the game so I did not see it, but I heard it was KF at his finest. I do not have cable these days, so I did not DVR/re-watch the game like I usually do.

On that note, anyone willing to put the game from their DVR onto a DVD for me? :) I would pay whatever. Thanks! Go Hawks!!!

-HS4E

Hey 4evs, where have you been? Did you see I finally surpassed you in posting? You're on page two of the high posters bro!! :D. Still doing your reporting thing? Did you stay for the whole game?

Last edited:

-HS4E

Long time no see. Where have you been off to? I can't find the video, but I am amazed that your posting here for the first time in months.

This is an assignment I turned down from the BTN but were I there, I would have gone for pulling the tears ;)

I don't think anyone looks worse than vintage. Almost 20,000 posts on a message board in less than two years? And 90% are idiotic? Vintage is in a class by himself

I don't think anyone looks worse than vintage. Almost 20,000 posts on a message board in less than two years? And 90% are idiotic? Vintage is in a class by himself

This from a rival fan on the rival's board. 1931 posts and counting ... who is the idiot?:eek:

This from a rival fan on the rival's board. 1931 posts and counting ... who is the idiot?:eek:

hahaha I hadn't see this, since clownwithIQof17 is in my ignore dump
dude is obsessed with my post count, for unknown reasons :confused:

Hey 4evs, where have you been? Did you see I finally surpassed you in posting? You're on page two of the high posters bro!! :D. Still doing your reporting thing? Did you stay for the whole game?

Your claim to fame, huh? ; )

I have been busy, to say the least. In the midst of a 17 week unpaid internship right now. Trying to make ends meet the best I can.

Not really doing any writing at this time, maybe when basketball season arrives, but who knows.

And lastly, OF COURSE I stayed for the whole game! I have left early once in my 13 years of going to games. That was two weeks ago during the "lightning delay." I left when we were all forced to leave, and I did not return.

Thanks for all the replies, everyone. There are some here that I don't really miss. :) GO HAWKS!!!

Your claim to fame, huh? ; )

I have been busy, to say the least. In the midst of a 17 week unpaid internship right now. Trying to make ends meet the best I can.

Not really doing any writing at this time, maybe when basketball season arrives, but who knows.

And lastly, OF COURSE I stayed for the whole game! I have left early once in my 13 years of going to games. That was two weeks ago during the "lightning delay." I left when we were all forced to leave, and I did not return.

Thanks for all the replies, everyone. There are some here that I don't really miss. :) GO HAWKS!!!

I thought unemployment lasted 99 weeks?
Just kidding. Glad you stayed till the end. I really don't think as many people left as people said. Frankly, I was amazed not to see people leaving in droves. There were plenty left to make a lot of noise! I didn't leave in the lightning delay either.

Good luck with your internship. Come back and post and ignore the losers!

Have to admit I was pretty taken when I got home from Iowa City and watched the replay last night and saw Kirk getting a little emotional on the sideline ... The guy is simply classy ... This was a huge comeback win by the Hawks that will hopefully propel us forward ...

Latest posts