Ferentz: "Not much energy into DC search. Do that in January."

Status
Not open for further replies.

HawkeyeRyno

Banned
This per Kirk on his show tonight. Also said Levar Woods will take over DL duties for bowl game. Think that makes it pretty obvious that Phil Parker is DC then and Woods will be DL coach.

Wouldn't want Kirk to work too hard during the holiday season, better to relax and make a decision after he knows what candidates are no longer available.

Wouldn't want Kirk to work too hard during the holiday season, better to relax and make a decision after he knows what candidates are no longer available.

No kidding he should be doing coach searches instead of recruiting or prepping for a bowl game. He should come here and ask you foradvice since you have all the answers. Tell me who do you go for advice when you are hiring a d coordinator?

No kidding he should be doing coach searches instead of recruiting or prepping for a bowl game. He should come here and ask you foradvice since you have all the answers. Tell me who do you go for advice when you are hiring a d coordinator?

Yes because winning a meaningless exhibition game is more important than hiring a quality coach who will be part of the program for years to come. Not to mention it's a recruiting dead period until Jan 3rd, so if you know Ferentz is out recruiting you should probably fire off an email to the NCAA and let them know. Other than that, good points.

coaches will be flocking around him at the coaches conv. in early january. for any and all openings. I is not an unusual time to hire a coach. recruiting is dead until the convention ends.

Get off of Kirk's a$$...he's obviously keeping it quiet to let Norm have his last hoorah...I swear, if Kirk bought a red icee some people on here would b!tch that he didn't go with blue...or question why he didn't get a large when he makes 3.8 mil a year...

Good to know that while Urban is out
1. doing nothing BUT finding great coaches to populate his staff, we are
2. doing nothing about finding one

We've moved past the conservative, predictable approach and have reached the middle of incompetence.

I am guessing that the majority of the posters here are being ignorant for fun. There is no possible way that this many morons can find their way to one website at once.

Maybe getting internet access to all was a bad choice.

12-21-2011 08:22 PMimported_5446myno
Do any of you really think he's just sitting on this doing nothing for now?

Isn't that what he essentially said? ("little energy")

Get off of Kirk's a$$...he's obviously keeping it quiet to let Norm have his last hoorah...I swear, if Kirk bought a red icee some people on here would b!tch that he didn't go with blue...or question why he didn't get a large when he makes 3.8 mil a year...

He bought a RED fukn Icee!!! What the fuk!!! Making 3.8 million a year he should have bought one of each and just threw the blue one in the trash.

Blind faith is a beautiful thing.
Its not even really blind anymore, Kirk himself is OUTRIGHT telling us he doesn't care enough to even bother thinking about a coach.

If anyone thinks that Iowa won't get punk'd on the recruiting trail because of this, you are absolutely insane.

Blind faith is a beautiful thing.
Its not even really blind anymore, Kirk himself is OUTRIGHT telling us he doesn't care enough to even bother thinking about a coach.

If anyone thinks that Iowa won't get punk'd on the recruiting trail because of this, you are absolutely insane.

It is pretty damn funny. It's really not even worth it to try and reason with them, Kirk is a golden god in their eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts