Ferentz: "Not much energy into DC search. Do that in January."

Status
Not open for further replies.
12-21-2011 08:22 PMimported_5446myno
Do any of you really think he's just sitting on this doing nothing for now?

Isn't that what he essentially said? ("little energy")

You get a pass since you are from Missouri. Can't expect much from you.

If KF dropped his pants on the sidelines and just stood there looking at the unpainted water tower as KOK calls bubble screen after bubble screen, would that be enough to say...we might need to move in a new direction?

12-21-2011 08:22 PMimported_5446myno
Do any of you really think he's just sitting on this doing nothing for now?

Isn't that what he essentially said? ("little energy")
If you look at how he worded it, this doesn't mean he doesn't know exactly what is going to happen. How do you know it isn't lined up already?

Have you followed KF for very long? You think it's just something he'll "get around to"? As if he takes a sleep late-quit early approach to his job? Even the most incompetent coach in the world wouldn't be doing that, and Kf's one of the best.

Put a little bit of thought into this, please.

How 'bout if KF keeps his back to the field for the entire game, looking into the eyes of his players? Is that enough?

I'm hearing from my sources that Ferentz has purchased an Icee. Why is he not out getting a new DC? I'm also hearing that he has started predominately started chewing gum with the left side of his mouth. My sources say this is a public clue that he is leaving for the KC job.

Take it for what it's worth but trust me, my sources are rarely wrong about these things.

Not much energy needed considering Phil Parker and Woods are going to be the replacements. Why put energy into a search when you have already made your decision?

How 'bout if KF throws down his headset, runs out onto the field, grabs the ball and runs into the locker room? Enough? Yes, No?

back in the day we lost ferentz to maine, mac and wyatt to wisky in the same year. coach fry while sitting on his tail until sometime in january finally got 'busy' and hired ohara, gill, vooletich. the next year rose bowl, then followed that with a 10 win season.

some of you guys have no idea how this works.

You get a pass since you are from Missouri. Can't expect much from you.

NO free passes, fuk all them that talk **** (like they know how Captain Kirk Operates.) When they announce Stoops in January or whoever they have already picked, lets see where all the trolls are at. It could be Phil Parker we don't know, but guess who does... The lord savior Kirkus Christ.

back in the day we lost ferentz to maine, mac and wyatt to wisky in the same year. coach fry while sitting on his tail until sometime in january finally got 'busy' and hired ohara, gill, vooletich. the next year rose bowl, then followed that with a 10 win season.

some of you guys have no idea how this works.

So you're saying getting rid of Ferentz will lead to a Rose Bowl berth the following season? I like your thinking.

Blind faith is a beautiful thing.
Its not even really blind anymore, Kirk himself is OUTRIGHT telling us he doesn't care enough to even bother thinking about a coach.

If anyone thinks that Iowa won't get punk'd on the recruiting trail because of this, you are absolutely insane.

Maybe I am wrong. There just may be that many morons here.

Can you tell m from your vast experience in coaching who you would have in place right now. I will air to be blown away NY your answer.

By the how is the weather in Ames tonight?

No kidding he should be doing coach searches instead of recruiting or prepping for a bowl game. He should come here and ask you foradvice since you have all the answers. Tell me who do you go for advice when you are hiring a d coordinator?

Honestly Easton these cats are to dang dim to get it and I mean really. Heck he may have his guy already, they are very easily duped and haven't a clue. Just be thankful they don't work for you.

Chad

Regardless of what he says to the media, if you think KF hasn't even thought about his staff openings and is just waiting until January to start the search... you truly are a freaking moron. How do you even find your way to the bathroom to take a pee in the morning?

Sometimes I think KF does this on purpose just so he can come on here and read this crap for a good laugh.

Get off of Kirk's a$$...he's obviously keeping it quiet to let Norm have his last hoorah...I swear, if Kirk bought a red icee some people on here would b!tch that he didn't go with blue...or question why he didn't get a large when he makes 3.8 mil a year...

No they wouldn't, yes they would, I mean......wait what's the worst most negative way to go here....:D

Chad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts