Ferentz going after PSU players

ILHawkeye

Just heard on Mike and Mike that he called Bill O'Brian to let him know he is going to recruit current PSU players.

In the past, I would have thought that Kirk would have zero interest in older players, but may be interested in a young guy. With the recent changes, maybe he will actually go after a guy like Silas Redd.

I heard he was outside the PSU football facilities passing out free Pancheros Burrito coupons, get this........... ONLY VALID AT IOWA CITY LOCATIONS!!!!!

BOOOM!!!!!!!!!

In the past, I would have thought that Kirk would have zero interest in older players, but may be interested in a young guy. With the recent changes, maybe he will actually go after a guy like Silas Redd.

We have -5% chance of landing Redd.

I would be ecstatic if we could land any 1 of their starting D linemen. I'm guessing he is basically just checking in with Lynch and Golden letting them know there's a spot for them if they decide to leave.

We have -5% chance of landing Redd.

I would be ecstatic if we could land any 1 of their starting D linemen. I'm guessing he is basically just checking in with Lynch and Golden letting them know there's a spot for them if they decide to leave.

Rob Howe just tweeted the same thing.

Rob Howe ‏@HawkeyeInsider
My educated guess is that Akeel Lynch and/or Malik Golden first contacted #Iowa b4 Ferentz called O'Brien. #Hawkeyes #PSU

I've got to think Akeel Lynch is a good possibility. How can he look at our backfield and not see himself playing this year?

I heard he was outside the PSU football facilities passing out free Pancheros Burrito coupons, get this........... ONLY VALID AT IOWA CITY LOCATIONS!!!!!

BOOOM!!!!!!!!!

KURT NOSE WHAT HE DOING!!!

Kirk's seems very loyal, almost to a fault but it doesn't surprise me personally that he is doing this. He's not as dumb as some think. Always thought he had a media persona and that he acted differently behind the scenes.

Latest posts