FBI Trial

Basically this is about the not quite so rich rich.

The tax fraud is huge. Think in terms of things that dont smell quite right. University President heads will fall. Think about players who dhouldnt be on teamsvand others who shouldnt be playing....playing.

Think of higher ed jobs where unqualified people are given jobs which is accomplished through chartible organizations.

The real question is who is behind taking down the corrupt system in this and things like the Patriot owner.

What is interesting is that when indicted by the feds... you are guilty. Minimum sentencing for rico is 5 years.

Strawman. No one is suggesting we cheat. Bringing this up is just a fan signaling that losing with honor is somehow a win. Reminds me of republicans. You'll never meet a group more determined to lose to prove an inane point.
I would argue that they do anything but lose with honor...

Basically this is about the not quite so rich rich.

The tax fraud is huge. Think in terms of things that dont smell quite right. University President heads will fall. Think about players who dhouldnt be on teamsvand others who shouldnt be playing....playing.

Think of higher ed jobs where unqualified people are given jobs which is accomplished through chartible organizations.

The real question is who is behind taking down the corrupt system in this and things like the Patriot owner.

What is interesting is that when indicted by the feds... you are guilty. Minimum sentencing for rico is 5 years.
This.

The process and continued success of the schools named in these investigations reminds me of an old joke.

A young boy (recruit) goes into the confessional (NCAA office) and tells the priest (NCAA official) that he has sinned (cheated). The priest (official) asks him to what he has done. The boy (recruit) says, "I have been with loose girls (given improper benefits)."

The priest (official) asks, "Was it Mary Williams (North Carolina)?" "
"No"
"Was it Sarah Miller (Arizona)?"
"No"
"Was it Tonya Izzo (Michigan State)?"
"No"

The priest (official) says, "Well, go forth and sin no more, and for your transgressions say ten 'Our Fathers' (sit out Wednesday's practice)."

The boy (recruit) leaves the confessional and meets up with his classmates (fellow recruits) on the sidewalk, who ask him what he got.

The boy (recuirt) responds, "I got ten 'Our Fathers' (suspended for Wednesday's practice) and three good leads."

The process and continued success of the schools named in these investigations reminds me of an old joke.

A young boy (recruit) goes into the confessional (NCAA office) and tells the priest (NCAA official) that he has sinned (cheated). The priest (official) asks him to what he has done. The boy (recruit) says, "I have been with loose girls (given improper benefits)."

"No"
"No"
"No"

The priest (official) says, "Well, go forth and sin no more, and for your transgressions say ten 'Our Fathers' (sit out Wednesday's practice)."

The boy (recruit) leaves the confessional and meets up with his classmates (fellow recruits) on the sidewalk, who ask him what he got.

The boy (recuirt) responds, "I got ten 'Our Fathers' (suspended for Wednesday's practice) and three good leads."

Well done!

"No"
"No"
"No"

the-comeback_t104064.jpg

Anyone see this happen yesterday? LSU at VCU. Former VCU coach (now at LSU) Will Wade was part of the FBI investigation. And, here's what some VCU fans did. And, VCU beats LSU to boot. :)

https://www.theadvocate.com/baton_rouge/sports/lsu/article_1fbc96c4-0672-11ea-95e4-83ba65e84c03.html

Emerging from a tunnel that led to the court, Wade looked straight ahead when he walked past the student section dubbed the “Rowdy Rams” — many of whom tossed fake $100 bills into the air and held up signs expressing displeasure with their former coach.

The students, who were whipped into a frenzy soon after doors to the arena opened 90 minutes before the game, were joined by five men sitting near the end of the LSU bench.

Wearing sunglasses and fake mustaches, they were dressed in FBI windbreakers and caps.

Wade, who said his plan was to remain cool and collected knowing he'd be seen as a villain, chuckled when asked what he gave the crowd for its creativity.

"Probably an A-plus," he said.

Latest posts