Farniok and Jackson

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know the crystal ball says they are coming here but my fortune cookie last night said "Land is always on the mind of a flying bird." so take that for what its worth

i know the crystal ball says they are coming here but my fortune cookie last night said "Land is always on the mind of a flying bird." so take that for what its worth

I've never heard that Wiltfong is partial to Iowa -- he's just a recruiting analyst.

There's more info coming out on Jackson that certainly can be interpreted as positive news. We shall see.

There's more info coming out on Jackson that certainly can be interpreted as positive news. We shall see.

Good to hear. Puzzling that he's still heading to Lames if he's gonna choose the Hawks. I could see visiting another school for free, but Ames in the dead of winter?

Good to hear. Puzzling that he's still heading to Lames if he's gonna choose the Hawks. I could see visiting another school for free, but Ames in the dead of winter?
That's what I was thinking. That would be like going to the Story County fair right after visiting Disney World. :cool:

I saw/made up that he justs wants a glass of water before announcing his commitment to the Hawks.

Saw Farniok out and about Downtown with the Paulsen twins. Told me he is gonna be a Hawkeye. Fwiw
Hope this didn't happen today cuz per Twitter Kirk and Brian are visiting Farniok at home today

Kirk Ferentz & Brian Ferentz will be visiting OL Matt Farniok tonight. Recruiting Notes ($) rvls.co/1Qobvei

Hope this didn't happen today cuz per Twitter Kirk and Brian are visiting Farniok at home today

Kirk Ferentz & Brian Ferentz will be visiting OL Matt Farniok tonight. Recruiting Notes ($) rvls.co/1Qobvei

Nope took place this Saturday. Seems strange to say he is a Hawkeye in front of current Hawks if he's not serious. Just passing along what I heard.

That's what I was thinking, too. But then another site mentioned he is at the KU/ISU game for free, tonight. He's gotten to see two top 25 match ups, for free. I'm sorry, but that's the logic I can see.

Awkward situation last night at Farniok's...Kirk and Brian visiting and look who shows up..Michigan State..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts