Exhibition Thread!!!

Not very impressed with Evelyn so far. In the guard pecking order he seems to be at the bottom.

Nunge hasn't improved quite as much as I was hoping. He needs to pick his spots to take shots a little better. Definitely stronger and i think he will fit his more natural position as a post player rather than the perimeter player Fran attempted to make him his Freshman year.

Toussaint is very quick and can jump out of the gym. Reminds me of Carson Edwards minus the shooting ability. If he could develop a solid jump shot he could have a very good career at Iowa.

CJ Fredrick and Joe Wieskamp is a fun combination. If JBo can get fully healthy this year that would be a very dangerous 3PT shooting team.

JBo may be still just easing into things but it seems like he doesn't want to test his lateral quickness a whole lot. I dont see him playing this year other than a couple games early in the year.

I'm gunna continue believing that CJ is an all around better player than Moss.
From what I've seen, it's clear that Moss saw the writing on the wall and CJ is a better player than him. Moss was a very good player and was almost unstoppable when he got hot, but when he wasn't hot, he was not much of a factor on either end of the court.

From what I've seen, it's clear that Moss saw the writing on the wall and CJ is a better player than him. Moss was a very good player and was almost unstoppable when he got hot, but when he wasn't hot, he was not much of a factor on either end of the court.

It's really about the only thing that makes sense on why Moss transferred.