Everyone is under the assumption that we are a "young team". Lets look at it.

Not young in age but young when it comes to knowing how to play basketball in a fashion that resembles maturity! Is it ALL Frans' fault?
tenor.gif

I guess now we know why you think people say we have a young team. A lack of reading comprehension skills. You quote a post that's taking a jab at Fran and pawn it off as one that says we're young. Your list will be huge at this rate.

I guess now we know why you think people say we have a young team. A lack of reading comprehension skills. You quote a post that's taking a jab at Fran and pawn it off as one that says we're young. Your list will be huge at this rate.
And we now know why so many posters don't like you. You don't know a joke when you see one/read one.

how could anybody not like PC? Meanwhile, Lightning1 is twitter famous for his horrible takes on this site.

Hey at least he hasn't blocked me yet!

No doubt, I didn't call him names, I wasn't disrespectful. I still remember it like it was yesterday. He called me mentally weak and too sensitive and I called him on a couple of bullshit takes and put up a couple of internet memes and he blocked me. It's still one of my proudest moments on here. I didn't even know who he was until I saw people like Irrational Hawkeye and Planned Sick Days making fun of him on twitter.

Baer: Born 3/1996, age 22 or a Graduate student.
Moss: Born 8/1996 age 22 or a SR
Cook: Born 9/1997 age 21 or a JR
Bohannon: Born 6/1997 age 21 or a JR
Connor: Born 7/1998 age 20 or a SO
Pemsl: Born 8/1997 age 21 or a JR
Garza: Born 12/1998 age 19 or a SO
Kriener: Born 4/1998 age 20 or a JR
Dailey: Born 2/1998 age 20 or a JR
Nunge: Born 2/1999 age 19 or a SO
Frederick: Born 7/1999 age 19 or a FR
Wieskamp: Born 8/1999 age 19 or a FR
That's 2 SRs. 5 JRs. 3 SOs. 2 FR. This is not a young team. Many of them are old for their class age range, with summer birthdays. This is not a young team.

Who said we were young? These guys are vets in college basketball terms. That's why it's Sweet 16 or I'm out on Fran.

So you’re out on Fran I take it?

I'm not one of these self defeatist fans. Everytime we lose a game running and screaming that we have no talent and everyone is a bum.

I think Fran has done a decent job bringing talent into Iowa. Enough talent for him to tread water for 8 years. The thing is the cupboard is full again. It was actually decently loaded last year. With the teams utter collapse last year I came to the opinion that another coach could have had much better results. I've seen Frank Martin make NCAA runs with way less talented teams.

With that said I knew this was the season that we must reach the mountain top. We have a top 3 B1G roster and we need to live up to it. Last year I decided that Iowa needed to make a coaching change. I felt it was the surest way to squeeze the ability out of this roster. The coaching change did not happen. So now we are in a prove it year. I feel Fran should be gone, but the roster is strong. Fran has this season and this season only to prove that he has the goods. The roster, the experience, the scoring capability of this team demands results. If Fran can't deliver them then I will never again lend him any of my faith. For whatever 1 fan's opinions are worth.

No doubt, I didn't call him names, I wasn't disrespectful. I still remember it like it was yesterday. He called me mentally weak and too sensitive and I called him on a couple of bullshit takes and put up a couple of internet memes and he blocked me. It's still one of my proudest moments on here. I didn't even know who he was until I saw people like Irrational Hawkeye and Planned Sick Days making fun of him on twitter.

:)

AnotherBlackandwhiteBorzoi-size_restricted.gif