Eno Benjamin: The One That Got Away

Iowa law is right. Ferentz has a long history of running off star recruits. Anyone remember Kyle "Bonecrusher" Williams, 4 star stud lb out of Illinois? He could have been Iowa's best lb ever but Ferentz ran him off anyway. Purdue welcomed him with open arms and he started as a true freshmen. It's no telling how good our defense could have been with Kyle "Ladycrusher" Williams leading it.

Vork is 100% correct. There is no comparison. The average Hawkette is a good 20lbs heavier, and 10 shades pastier than the avg Sun Devil.

A girl who is an "8" in Iowa City is at "5" in Tempe.
My bad, I sometimes forget that some people prefer women who have the body shape of a 10 year old boy

Iowa law is right. Ferentz has a long history of running off star recruits. Anyone remember Kyle "Bonecrusher" Williams, 4 star stud lb out of Illinois? He could have been Iowa's best lb ever but Ferentz ran him off anyway. Purdue welcomed him with open arms and he started as a true freshmen. It's no telling how good our defense could have been with Kyle "Ladycrusher" Williams leading it.

He was sentenced to 37 years in prison, dude.

Now you are just being an idiot. Have you ever been to Tempe?
Yep I have family that lives there and in Tucson. It's all subjective man, I don't find the skinny fake blonds with fake boobs and pre-cancerous skin that attractive, but that's just me. Even if ASU was rated #1 which I haven't seen anywhere, it's not like Iowa City is that far off, so quit acting like it is. I'm sorry I won't take the opinion of some random and some idiot on the internet as gospel.

Yep I have family that lives there and in Tucson. It's all subjective man, I don't find the skinny fake blonds with fake boobs and pre-cancerous skin that attractive, but that's just me. Even if ASU was rated #1 which I haven't seen anywhere, it's not like Iowa City is that far off, so quit acting like it is. I'm sorry I won't take the opinion of some random and some idiot on the internet as gospel.

You and Vork need to take this over to the "Girls Gone Wild" forum. Have at it.

Spent plenty of time on both campuses in IC and Tempe.
A lot closer than you think.

And LOL at me about Bonecrusher.
I'm the biggest sarcastic ass here, how did I not see that.

In other news, Eno, who was so excited to be a Hawk just 18 months ago, had 191 yards rushing today. The entire Hawkeye team mustered just 64 yards. Last week, Eno had 175 yards against #16 Utah.

This single recruiting blunder likely cost us a 10 win season this year and a good year next year as well. Actions have consequences and unfortunately Kirk is a dinosaur in a world that has passed him by. Let's watch how this year's recruiting class is rated when all is said and done.

Spent plenty of time on both campuses in IC and Tempe.
A lot closer than you think.

And LOL at me about Bonecrusher.
I'm the biggest sarcastic ass here, how did I not see that.

me and a few others here challenge you for this title in the steel cage!!!

In other news, Eno, who was so excited to be a Hawk just 18 months ago, had 191 yards rushing today. The entire Hawkeye team mustered just 64 yards. Last week, Eno had 175 yards against #16 Utah.

This single recruiting blunder likely cost us a 10 win season this year and a good year next year as well. Actions have consequences and unfortunately Kirk is a dinosaur in a world that has passed him by. Let's watch how this year's recruiting class is rated when all is said and done.
yup, one fucking retarded ass policy cost Iowa a great back who would have been a gigantic help.........then again, ferentz probably wouldn't play him and he'd be on the doghouse since ferentz likes to send his best guys there.

But we do it the right way at Iowa, Kirk teaches them to be good men, graduate. They're good men, that want to be Hawkeyes, blah, blah, blah. Eno was a huge loss, and KF is responsible. As a result, if you combined all of our backs on the roster, we still wouldn't have a complete running back that could hold Eno's jock.

Latest posts