End of game

They were clearly trying to foul, I don’t get why the official swallowed his whistle.

But I don’t think they were happy about that dunk at the end. Which makes no sense since they were pressing.

If it was really the dunk, then that is really dumb because they were going to foul him if he didn't dunk it. I think it was the Connor exchange at the end tho.

Seriously! What was the time out for? Why fouling for four seconds with no call? Why Coach Underwood not shaking hands? Why an Illini assistant talking smack at handshake? What in the world is going on?
Great call by Coach Fran to just get them off the court.
Boo Illini.

They were clearly trying to foul, I don’t get why the official swallowed his whistle.

But I don’t think they were happy about that dunk at the end. Which makes no sense since they were pressing.

Agreed. If they had called off the dogs, then don't throw down court for the dunk and just run out the clock, but that wasn't the case.

that ending was like a mirror image ending when we played Ames High in Carver two years ago. Where Connor and that Illini player were standing as time ran out is almost the exact same spot when the incident vs Ames High happened. Then Fran said screw you a-holes and pulled the team out of the handshake

that ending was like a mirror image ending when we played Ames High in Carver two years ago. Where Connor and that Illini player were standing as time ran out is almost the exact same spot when the incident vs Ames High happened. Then Fran said screw you a-holes and pulled the team out of the handshake
Was that North Dakota?

I want to know if that assistant Ill coach jawed anything at Connor, he was looking right at him, but I can't tell in the video if he did. If that's the case, that coach should be suspended for one game.

Latest posts