End of game

Mike Gesell probably wondering where was all this clutch shooting when he was playing.
If those players had the clutch shooting of these players, they probably would have averaged at least 2 more wins a year from 2012-2015.

There is a quick clip of Garza doing something after the game. I wish I could tell what it was. Looked like it might be good.

If those players had the clutch shooting of these players, they probably would have averaged at least 2 more wins a year from 2012-2015.

Two games, more like 5 or more. Those were some really good teams that twice lost it the last 6 weeks of the season.

Two games, more like 5 or more. Those were some really good teams that twice lost it the last 6 weeks of the season.

It wasnt just the end of season games they lost either. If it was a 4 point game either way late, they almost always found a way to lose. Our only option was to win big or lose.

You can tell Fran had good intentions until Coleman started mouthing off, then the other assistant starts mouthing off to Fran. Illini's AD needs to give Coleman a 1 game suspension and make him publicly apologize.

Did the illini Head Coach already shake Fran's hand as the first one thru the line as that is the norm????

After watching the clip again at the end Fran is hearing it from at least 3 assistants from Illinois. I didn't see anything the Hawks did to warrant that. Weiskamps dunk shouldn't have caused a problem they were pressing us. Connor was getting mugged at the end that's on them.

Bush call by Underwear on daddy's boy = equals bad blood
The coaches and players seem to have a bit of the Nebraska Archetype in their DNA.

Don't call a time-out with 4 seconds left with zero chance to win. Go back home to Lincoln-Lite.

After watching the clip again at the end Fran is hearing it from at least 3 assistants from Illinois. I didn't see anything the Hawks did to warrant that. Weiskamps dunk shouldn't have caused a problem they were pressing us. Connor was getting mugged at the end that's on them.
yep, anyone trying to sell that this is on Fran is a complete troll - Matt Perrault, who’s a dipshit anyways, was running with that take on twitter and he’s getting straight up dunked on

If it was really the dunk, then that is really dumb because they were going to foul him if he didn't dunk it. I think it was the Connor exchange at the end tho.

I don't think they were fond of the dunk and I think this is why they called a timeout with only 4 seconds left. You don't call timeout with 4 seconds left and down 7, it was pointed.

Probably not a lot of innocence on either team or the staffs at the end. Who cares, Illinois lost.

Yeah just a lot of shit-talking in general in college basketball. Flexing, beating your chest, 3 fingers signal, etc. Kinda morphed into a playground type of atmosphere. We've seen eye pokes, nut shots, and a possible bite on the leg.

Just a lot of chippy stuff and today it got heated. Oh well. As long as no Iowa players/coaches getting suspensions, move on.

Latest posts