Email from ticket office

Well I was able to get my two tickets for homecoming game today from the ticket office shortly after they sent out the email. They are on the east side at the goal line pretty far up. I paid the old capital club upgrade to my life membership(they dont seem to sell those anymore). The 100 I paid in 1973 for a life membership in the alumni association was well worth it.

I'll take it. Never have had season tickets as when I graduated I never lived in Iowa or even close again. Should be exciting.

Now if I can convince my wife to go. She is from Brazil and not interested in American football.

We got a call to just before the 4th of july got section 129 row 8 our other choice was 60 something chose row 8 a little low but still happy.

just called the ticket office and was told that the allocation is complete and if you dont know where your seats are at to email the ticket office and they will tell you.

Just sent an email to the ticket office. I imagine I will hear from them tomorrow. I'm hopeful I got my ticket since the funds were taken out of my account.

Section 133 Row 41!

It's so good to finally know for sure that I've got my tickets. I think I've aged 5 years over the last 3 months.

Section 133 Row 41!

It's so good to finally know for sure that I've got my tickets. I think I've aged 5 years over the last 3 months.

I'll second that!

YES! Just got my comfirmation email. Section 129, Row 2, Seat 5.

Officially an Iowa football season ticket holder. I feel like such a grown up. :)

I got two this year, but have yet to hear location. I just called ticket office, and he said he could tell me they were in the north endzone, but nothing more until next week. Kind of sucks, and I don't understand, but it is all good! GO HAWKS!!!

I got two this year, but have yet to hear location. I just called ticket office, and he said he could tell me they were in the north endzone, but nothing more until next week. Kind of sucks, and I don't understand, but it is all good! GO HAWKS!!!
See you there were in the North endzone by guys from Urbandale and Ankeny in Sec 133.

Solid. I am Section 101, Row 58. Seats 16-17. I am trying to figure out if those are on the north or south end of the section and also how close to the aisle we would be. Any insight anyone?

South end of the section. Your seats are right on the aisle, and 1 yard behind the goal line.

Latest posts