Email from ticket office

Ya I could care less where they are too. The only thing that matters to me is that I am inside Kinnick for all the games this year.

Ya I could care less where they are too. The only thing that matters to me is that I am inside Kinnick for all the games this year.

10-4. Should be a heck of a year. I am just glad I don't have to worry about getting them or not anymore.
I am pretty sure if you haven't been declined yet you are getting tickets. To the ticket office, allocating means seating. If they tell you they are allocating they are deciding where to seat you. It doesn't mean you aren't getting tickets. It sounds like a lot of people are getting that confused.

I got a phone call yesterday to finalize seat location since we added one extra ticket this year. We got moved up two rows, but kept the same yard-line, so I was happy!

Just got off the phone with them and cleared up the installment payment issue ... so I GOT TICKETS ... but they STILL couldn't or wouldn't tell me where

Somehow with only ten priority points (5 years of season tickets in the late '90s), i got the two tickets I requested. Section 109, row 18. My question for whoever will help is: are seats 5 and 6 closer to the goal line or the 5/10 yard line?

Somehow with only ten priority points (5 years of season tickets in the late '90s), i got the two tickets I requested. Section 109, row 18. My question for whoever will help is: are seats 5 and 6 closer to the goal line or the 5/10 yard line?

Seats run from north to south in the east stands, so you'll be closer to the ten than the goal line....seating chart on the ticket application shows how seats are numbered.

I think you will be right in between the 5 yd line and the goal. Section 109 runs from the 5 yd line to the end line. The seating charts are not to scale. Each section is 15 yards wide except those on the ends of the East and West stands.

Seats in Section 109 count up from the south 5 yard line to the back edge of the end zone. Your seats are at about the 2 yard line.

Unrelated but I talked to the alumni association today. On Monday they will be sending out an email to Old Capital Club members and above for the first shot at the associations allotment of homecoming tickets. I bought a life membership in 73 for $100 when my first free year expired. I kicked in 100 to move to the old capital level(for this exact reason). Since I havent lived in Iowa since 1972(thousand miles away) I have never had season tickets. Hope I get them as havent been to a homecoming game since 87. have been to lots of others though. Other than this any games I go to will be away games.

I think the 100 in 73 was a good investment. I have no idea what a life membership costs now. From the look of the website they may not even have life memberships any more. You have to pony up annually.

Last edited:
I got em! Anyone else?

Congratulations! How about sharing some details like how were you informed?, what did communication say?, were you told where your tickets are located?, things like that.

There are many of us still waiting for any word at all from the ticket office.

Congratulations! How about sharing some details like how were you informed?, what did communication say?, were you told where your tickets are located?, things like that.

There are many of us still waiting for any word at all from the ticket office.

Not to many details to describe Harpo. I've been in touch with the ticket office for the last 3-4 weeks. They never could guarantee me that I had tickets, but they kept saying it looks good for me. I finally got fed up since my money had been taken and I hadn't received word yet, so I decided to email them rather than call and asked for some sort of confirmation. They finally told me I had been allocated my two tix I had requested. I have no idea where they are. I don't think seating information will be sent out until the end of the month. Just shoot the ticket office an email or give them a call. Have they taken your money or refunded any? If your money has been taken and they haven't refunded you then I would say it looks good for you too. From what I've been told athletic department is done with refunds. Good luck!

I think you should just call them. I have bought my tickets with my sisters priority. Last year we purchased two additional home tickets after our original six and they ended up being in the same section but near the top. This year she requested an additional ticket and that they move the other two to our original six. She got an email recently say they couldn't accommodate her request. She called them to just to check and on the phone they offered her several different choices. While on the phone three seats opened up near where our six tickets are and we took those. So I think there's still alot of movement and assigning going on. Wouldn't hurt to call. You might get lucky!

Ticket office called me Friday to confirm my order but I had to either upgrade or downgrade donation levels. I had originally requested the $50 level but they said those were all full and I could either go to the endzones (no donation) or upgrade to the $200. Of course, being the impulse shopper that I am, I upgraded to the $200 section. I'm right next to the students in Section 124, Row 68, Seats 17 & 18

I got an email from the ticket office on July 2nd confirming my tickets and seat locations. I had one season ticket the last few years, and I added one additional this year. The seats are together and in the same place (section & row) I was in last year.

Me and my pops both received our sections and seat confirmations last week via email. I'm a $50 per seat donator and was put in section 109, row 37. My dad is a $200 per seat contributor and was given tics in section 124, row 63. Not bad!!!

I called the Ticket Office this afternoon and was told that I did get my requested 2 season tickets but that I would have to email - tickets@hawkeyesports.com - to find out where my tickets were located.

I have sent the email and am waiting to hear back.

I sent an email asking last week asking where my seats are located. I got a reply back:

"We have not yet finished the seat allocation process and cannot disclose any seat locations at this time. Thank you."

I know I have tickets, but do not know where (I asked for North EZ)
I was told that they hope to be done with allocations by July 15th

I sent an email asking last week asking where my seats are located. I got a reply back:

"We have not yet finished the seat allocation process and cannot disclose any seat locations at this time. Thank you."[/QUOTE

I think they're only disclosing seats locations for those that are seated in donor sections. Me and my pops both got our seat sections but my buddy, who didn't request a donor section, received an email saying that they can't disclose the seat location yet.

Latest posts