Dukie V ranks IOWA HAWKEYE #24 in preseason poll

What do you care about for football?

Good question to be honest I'm not sure. If you're a school like ISU, it's a huge deal to ever get ranked, but realistically you're hoping to get to a bowl game. If you're a team like Oklahoma, at this point you need a strong ranking all year to help stay in the spotlight to hopefully get selected in the top 4.

Maybe you didn't recognize my post was wrote as sarcasim.

interesting way to spell sarcasm.

Your obsession with Iowa State is unreal. some one is a little jealous of our basketball program at the moment. Must suck knowing we have had a coach that has ZERO coaching experience and Iowa has a coach with however many and Fred is coaching circles around ol Franny Boy.

How's your DUI working out for Jok? Missing any games? Nope. Mean while our guys are serving 2 games plus the exhibition.
the "right way" I guess. :rolleyes:

Your obsession with Iowa State is unreal. some one is a little jealous of our basketball program at the moment. Must suck knowing we have had a coach that has ZERO coaching experience and Iowa has a coach with however many and Fred is coaching circles around ol Franny Boy.

How's your DUI working out for Jok? Missing any games? Nope. Mean while our guys are serving 2 games plus the exhibition.

Jealous over what? That the B12 rigged the B12 tournament for you last year? I think not, I would rather win games on the court, the right way, rather than playing in a conference where outcomes of games are scripted well ahead of time.

Jealous over what? That the B12 rigged the B12 tournament for you last year? I think not, I would rather win games on the court, the right way, rather than playing in a conference where outcomes of games are scripted well ahead of time.

LOL yeah because the Big 12 has done soooo many favors for Iowa State..

How do you figure?

All I can say is that Bowlsby's on-the-record stance of wanting the Big 12 to be clearly fixed instead of a true sporting contest better work out for the conference and get us some National Champioships in football and basketball. Sadly Bowlsby endorsing a fixed league might be better than Beebe's approach of sitting back and doing nothing as the conference was swallowed.

From this day on the Big 12 is clearly unashamedly fixed unless they show me the conclusive video of that TD. They say it is conclusive, so why not show it? Just show the conclusive footage and I'd actually be glad to see it.

Do you not read your own board? The B12 is obviously fixed, enjoy your fraud championship. You're no better than OSU or Texas fans.

Sweet. Can I quote this after the end of the year?

Even you, as well as all the other Cyclone fans on this board, will have to admit it will be difficult to replace the POY of the Big 12 and a starting point guard that handled the ball 85-90% of the time (very efficiently I might add) when he was on the floor.

Jok's DUI is for getting on a moped and he has fulfilled his obligations as per the U of I student-athlete code of conduct. Both Thomas and Nader were in cars and have yet to fulfill their obligations as per the ISU student-athlete code of conduct. Yes, both are the "right way".

Obsession is going to a rivals board trying to get people to believe anything is positive with the joke that is ISU. I do thank you for pointing out my spelling error. Imagine after 55 years of life and everyone I've know who thought I was the second coming of Christ. The truth is out, I'm not perfect. How can I ever repay you. By the way, keep living the clown dream of basketball being a year long sport.

As far as Jok is concerned I'll let you know after I finish this article on the clowns having a two time convicted felon living in a half way house playing football.
Do you fail at everything in life?

What the?

It was obvious to everyone who watched the 12 tournament. Corruption rules in clown down and beyond......

Everyone knows it.....

Major sports commentators remark upon it several times each day. They are appealed.....

Solid provable unanimous facts are a bitter pill to swallow. Perhaps a bitter pill will improve your cheerful disposition.....

Your friend, LongTimeCloneFanatic, Jack....

:cool:

Even you, as well as all the other Cyclone fans on this board, will have to admit it will be difficult to replace the POY of the Big 12 and a starting point guard that handled the ball 85-90% of the time (very efficiently I might add) when he was on the floor.

Yes, it will hurt losing Kane and Ejim, but look at the past couple years

2012-2013 - Lost Royce, Allen, Christopherson (52% of scoring, 42% of rebounding, 68% of assists) - team still made 3rd round of NCAAs and was one shot within a chance of the sweet 16

2013-2014 - Lost Lucious, Babb, Clyburn, McGee (59% of scoring, 44% of rebounding, 69% of assists) - team won Big 12 tourney and made it to the sweet 16

2014-2015 - Will lose Kane, Ejim (41% of scoring, 41% rebounding, 41% of assists)

Point being, ISU has lost more production the past two years and has exceeded expectations. If that trend continues, they will be just fine next year.

Last edited:
As far as Jok is concerned I'll let you know after I finish this article on the clowns having a two time convicted felon living in a half way house playing football.
Do you fail at everything in life?

This can go back and forth forever. Both schools obviously wish they could go back and handle certain disciplinary issues differently.

Hmmm ... you mention "obsession with Iowa State" yet here you are on a HAWKEYE messageboard talking smack!? Am I missing something? You do realize you sort of sound like a 5th grader? Remember my friend, what goes around comes around and Freddy boy won't be in (God's country) Ames forever...

Hmmm ... you mention "obsession with Iowa State" yet here you are on a HAWKEYE messageboard talking smack!? Am I missing something? You do realize you sort of sound like a 5th grader? Remember my friend, what goes around comes around and Freddy boy won't be in (God's country) Ames forever...

Sad but probably true. Hopefully he does more great things before he decides on a new adventure.

Latest posts