Dukie V ranks IOWA HAWKEYE #24 in preseason poll

Jealous over what? That the B12 rigged the B12 tournament for you last year? I think not, I would rather win games on the court, the right way, rather than playing in a conference where outcomes of games are scripted well ahead of time.

Guys, just STOP. You are making Hawk fans look like morons.

If Iowa loses, it's because they were screwed by the refs, etc. etc. etc. If ISU wins it's because they cheat (not sure about this part) and the games are rigged? Common. REALLY? Why on earth would the Big 12 rig it so that ISU would win? Why not KU? This would be like the Big Ten rigging things in Iowa's favor instead of the blue bloods like Indiana, Ohio State, Michigan State, etc. The entire notion of the B10 rigging things for little ole Iowa is laughable. Ditto for ISU.

interesting way to spell sarcasm.

Your obsession with Iowa State is unreal. some one is a little jealous of our basketball program at the moment. Must suck knowing we have had a coach that has ZERO coaching experience and Iowa has a coach with however many and Fred is coaching circles around ol Franny Boy.

How's your DUI working out for Jok? Missing any games? Nope. Mean while our guys are serving 2 games plus the exhibition.
the "right way" I guess. :rolleyes:

So your guys will miss the Simpson College, Colgate and Sam Houston State School for the blind games? Ouch. Tough break.

Iowa is going to be far better than ISU this year. We lost one decent player, who actually brought the whole team down. You watch, White and the dueling banjo kid will go off this year now that they'll get decent touches. ISU lost all their point production.

Iowa is going to be far better than ISU this year. We lost one decent player, who actually brought the whole team down. You watch, White and the dueling banjo kid will go off this year now that they'll get decent touches. ISU lost all their point production.

Wow...our first team all league performer brought the whole team down? The guy in an NBA uni right now? Finally this team is unleashed from Dev and will take off? Dream on. We might have a good year, but it will not be because the 4th leading scorer in school history is gone.

So your guys will miss the Simpson College, Colgate and Sam Houston State School for the blind games? Ouch. Tough break.

The Georgia state game will likely be the second toughest game of the noncon and I would be disappointed but not surprised to see them lose it.

The Georgia state game will likely be the second toughest game of the noncon and I would be disappointed but not surprised to see them lose it.

Lol I get a kick how we get thumbs downs on our posts because we are cyclone fans. Especially posts that have zero opinion in them and have are simply facts.

As far as Jok is concerned I'll let you know after I finish this article on the clowns having a two time convicted felon living in a half way house playing football.
Do you fail at everything in life?

Are you forgetting about Hubbard?

Lol I get a kick how we get thumbs downs on our posts because we are cyclone fans. Especially posts that have zero opinion in them and have are simply facts.

ISU fans get thumbs down for posting on HN. Hawkeye fans get banned for posting on CF.

Was he ever a Hawkeye? I mean seriously the dude never enrolled in a semester at Iowa, and spent all of 2 days in the summer in Iowa City.

Let's be honest. Iowa recruited and brought him in to campus with the intentions of him playing immediately. It wasn't their fault he left on his own accord shortly after arriving to Iowa City.

Doesn't matter how long he spent. Iowa was fully on board with plans to make him a starter. Even fans were justifying it when news broke.

ISU fans get thumbs down for posting on HN. Hawkeye fans get banned for posting on CF.

I've already explained my thoughts on all of that and frankly, yes I do agree with some of what you said. however, there are quite a few Hawkeye posters on there every day that don't seem to have issues.

I've already explained my thoughts on all of that and frankly, yes I do agree with some of what you said. however, there are quite a few Hawkeye posters on there every day that don't seem to have issues.

Anyone who gives it back to ISU fans on that site are banned, plain and simple. At no time did I ever do anything other than respond to idiots coming at me, calling me out, and attacking me (including mods). All I ever did was make fun of those who were constantly attacking me. I mean the one dude claiming he'd rather be 1-4 than 4-1, so I make fun of that.....what else can you do when people are that freaking dumb???

Was he ever a Hawkeye? I mean seriously the dude never enrolled in a semester at Iowa, and spent all of 2 days in the summer in Iowa City.

Well he lost a year of eligibility and had to sit out at the school he transferred to, so yes according to the NCAA he was probably considered a hawkeye.

So Fran didn't recruit and sign him? The fact that he was shown the door is irrelevant.

Latest posts