Due to possible NCAA violation, Iowa should...

I don't think they are cracking down at all. They are self reported.

I'd venture to say they "self reported" in the same way that Andy Petite and every other major leaguer who new he was caught up "self reported" their steroid use.

no program is outing themselves and potentially losing a recruit unless they know there is no other option.

you can spin it as "integrity" all you want, but you're only fooling yourself

i dont mind Matt's show either. i listen about half the time on the way home from work and i think that him and Ken have a good rapport. his voice bothers me, but i dont have a voice for radio either.

my problem with him is that he says a ton of ******* things on Twitter and then gets all defensive when people call him out.

there aren't too many posts on this board that i can say I completely agree with, but this is definitely one of them. duffman, I feel like we just E-spooned. congrats on being my "big" for the day!

Perrault has to resort to message board trolling and any other completely unprofessional sad little way he can in hopes of drawing in an audience. I guess when you're getting killed by Marty in your timeslot, you have to resort to desperate measures. it's sad really. I feel bad for Ken Miller for having to work with this amateur clown

I feel dirty, I'm gonna go take a shower.

We are getting WHAT??? LOL Um...If you call winning with 7x the audience for 6 straight books losing...then ok. I'm not trolling for an audience - just an honest debate about this fact since I cover the kids in question.

We are getting WHAT??? LOL Um...If you call winning with 7x the audience for 6 straight books losing...then ok. I'm not trolling for an audience - just an honest debate about this fact since I cover the kids in question.

I don't listen to your show as I live in KC. But I am guessing since the NCAA ruled Iowa did nothing wrong it is a non-issue with you and not worthy of discussing on your show anymore? Unfortunately you have the Iowa football news to talk about until it is also squashed by the NCAA in the next few days! Way to prop yourself up in defense of your ratings! Very nice!!!

Ypu're fooling yourself if you thought this was some huge violation.

please point out where i stated this was a "huge violation".

on a previous page I specifically state:

it is a non issue and the worst that will come of it is the negative press that Iowa is currently getting. any punishment will be a slap on the wrist, as it should be.

all I'm saying is that this wasn't some act of integrity on iowa's part by self reporting. they self reported because they knew it was going to come out either way.

sportstalkmatt is going to do whatever he can to attempt to make it so iowa cannot recruit Woodbury or Gesell. he is a creighton fan who wants to eliminate their recruiting competition. yesterday he sounded like a little tattletale on twitter while trying to get the national media to pick up on the fact that wooody and gesell were there too.

Yeah, saw that and chuckled.

Latest posts