Don't Dismiss the Les Jepsen Talk

I'm guessing Brad could use a good paying job..........

If it's on Wikipedia, it must be true... Brad Lohaus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
He has had a home in the Iowa City area since 1987, and is a scout with the Spurs organization, covering the midwest region, and also is a broker for commercial airplanes and airplane parts. He and his wife Anne have two sons, Wyatt and Tanner. He endowed a full athletic scholarship to the Iowa Hawkeyes basketball program in 1996, the first former student-athlete to do so in the school's history.

I think in the last few years he has committed fraud on ebay, beat up his girlfriend and bankrupted his business (the Airliner)............ not a good few years for Brad.

I think in the last few years he has committed fraud on ebay, beat up his girlfriend and bankrupted his business (the Airliner)............ not a good few years for Brad.

That all went down in 2004-2005. There's an article about Brad & Anne Lohaus selling the Airliner, prompted by a 90-day liquor license suspension due to multiple violations. I'm almost afraid to ask, did he and Anne divorce?

That all went down in 2004-2005. There's an article about Brad & Anne Lohaus selling the Airliner, prompted by a 90-day liquor license suspension due to multiple violations. I'm almost afraid to ask, did he and Anne divorce?

Brad pled guilty to battering his girlfriend in Clive that he has a child with in 2005 or 2006 but I don't know if he is still married or not.

Brad has reconciled with his wife (at least as of late last year) and lives in the Iowa City area.

Les Jepsen does indeed have a twitter account. His last 100 tweets thought have been "North Dakota is sooooo fricken cold and boring".

Brad has reconciled with his wife (at least as of late last year) and lives in the Iowa City area.

Les Jepsen does indeed have a twitter account. His last 100 tweets thought have been "North Dakota is sooooo fricken cold and boring".

don-knotts.jpg

Latest posts