Do you think Uthoff regrets his decision?

Yes, Uthoff definitely regrets his decision. He's probably going to transfer back to Wisconsin this offseason. Just like Bielema will be the coach of the Iowa football team in a couple of years.

Siouxboy. Did you just get up from your nap and heard your cage being rattled? Tell me. Do you ever do anything except rag on posters my friend? Did somebody throw an insult your way to make you attack me yet again? Last I heard that's a great way to get banned. Please grow up. Thanks.
Why do you assume I'm talking about you?

You really think that my pointing your lack of basketball knowledge would for some reason lead to me being banned? You certainly have a high opinion of yourself.

You really think that my pointing your lack of basketball knowledge would for some reason lead to me being banned? You certainly have a high opinion of yourself.

Like i said siouxboy. Keep attacking posters like you just did and let's see what happens my friend.

2) No flame wars with fellow posters. Posts will be removed solely at my discretion. I won't see all of them, but when I do they will be taken down and users may be banned. This doesn't mean you can't debate, just keep away from personal attacks.

I don't think you even know what a personal attack is. I certainly have not made one.

Originally Posted by sioux34He reminds me of someone else who does little but annoy the general populace of the board.

Really? Thanks my freind. I guess different people have different definitions of "personal attacks". It doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure out who the above post was directed at. If I recall, your nonsense all started because I didnt quite agree with your opinion of Woodbury. At this point, it kinda looks as though my "opinion" might have been a bit more accurate than yours. No? Or was it about Gabe who happens to be playing fairly well of late? Again. Grow up please.

Last edited:
Wow alot of people took the bait and commented on this. Sounds like he must wish Utoff stayed and didn't get his way. Oh well.

Could have played on an NCAA tournament team vs. sitting out full season on a NIT team?
This might have more to say about your program. The fact that he wanted to leave where he was pretty much assured of going to the NCAA tournament for a team that was a question mark to make it to the NCAA tournament this year. Maybe he thought playing in your offense might cause him to wonder if he has narcolespy. The fact that you are one of the Big Ten teams I do wish you luck in the tournament and hope to see an all Big Ten final four.

This might have more to say about your program. The fact that he wanted to leave where he was pretty much assured of going to the NCAA tournament for a team that was a question mark to make it to the NCAA tournament this year. Maybe he thought playing in your offense might cause him to wonder if he has narcolespy. The fact that you are one of the Big Ten teams I do wish you luck in the tournament and hope to see an all Big Ten final four.

F that. Hope Wisconsin goes out in the first round. They will definitely be out in round 2

Don__t_feed_the_Troll.jpg

Latest posts