Do you think Uthoff regrets his decision?

Time will tell won't it slappy...leave it to a Badger to point out your one good road win. And your point is easy since 3 of your last 4 games are against the Big Ten's worst..don't let the facts get in the way....isn't that what you said?

Our one BIG road win? Uh that's a pretty damn big road win. We have a winning record on the road. I think you'll find most BIG ten teams tend to lose their tough road games. That's why it's called tough winning on the road. Your argument makes no logical or factual sense

Could have played on an NCAA tournament team vs. sitting out full season on a NIT team?

Na he didn't like playing for a little #$%^ of a coach who's idea of BB is to play a boring slowdown game and then #$#%# and whine to officals all game long...

BTW nice to have you back TROLL!

LMAO. Only a delusional Iowa fan would think that a 6-8 Iowa team is better than a 10-4 Wisconsin team. I swear, Iowa could be 2-16 but and Wisconsin could be 16-2 but as long as those 2 wins were against Wisconsin I'd still hear "well we beat you twice so Iowa is better." You just sound dumb.

After 2 games between the two, you can't make any argument that the two teams are anything other than even.

Uh yeah I can, it's called overall record. I realize we are your Super Bowl and all but our season is more than just the Iowa game.

Right. Should Iowa and Wisconsin meet in Chicago - and that seems like a longshot now - I like Iowa's chances. Iowa was a victim of dumb luck in Madison, and ran the Badgers ragged for a good portion of the game in Iowa City. Overall record aside, if you can't (or more likely, won't) see that these are two evenly matched teams, that's on you.

After 2 games between the two, you can't make any argument that the two teams are anything other than even.

Id actually make the argument Iowa is probably better. Iowa basically ran Wisconsin off the floor in ic until Iowa started sacrificing clock for points. Iowa controlled the game in Madison as well until dog **** traevon Jackson clanked a 3 around the rim 3 times and fell in. One team has gotten 10 years worth of good luck in 1 season and the other has had about 10 years worth of bad luck in one season.

Id actually make the argument Iowa is probably better. Iowa basically ran Wisconsin off the floor in ic until Iowa started sacrificing clock for points. Iowa controlled the game in Madison as well until dog **** traevon Jackson clanked a 3 around the rim 3 times and fell in. One team has gotten 10 years worth of good luck in 1 season and the other has had about 10 years worth of bad luck in one season.
Reminds me of the old John Lovitz snl character. If you had finished with "yeah, yeah that's the ticket" then your funny would have been complete.

Uh yeah I can, it's called overall record. I realize we are your Super Bowl and all but our season is more than just the Iowa game.

Hawkeye fans. STOP! Why are you even acknowleding this guy? Ask yourself what type of a person it takes to log into another team's forum / site, and to then start to stroke himself and tell the world just how great his team is? Seriously. We all know what kind of person that is. We have all worked with a person like that, or gone to school with a kid like that. Need I say more? Bottom line is yes, Wisonconsin / Mr Ryan have a track record we wish we had. No sh$$? Happy now Mr Badger? But I think you need to wakeup and realize what a jacka$$ you REALLY sound like when you call us "irrelevant". You seriously need to look in the mirror and ask yourself if you have a clue just exactly what it is that you are viewed as to the many, many, many people on this site. I'd be embarrassed if I were you. Good luck in the Tournament. And God help you if you guys run into us.

Look up, we're above you in the standings.

Calm down Hawks, it's never as good or as bad as it seems. I wouldn't put it past you winning a Bloomington. But perhaps you can quit with the "we're back" business and just win games instead of talking about how good you're going to be?

I think Uthoff does regret his decision...his first decision. He'd probably rather not have wasted that time in Madison.

And why exactly are you here?

Only decision anyone on this board regrets is your parent's, when they decide to breed. #eugenicscouldhavesavedusfromactivebadger

I think Uthoff does regret his decision...his first decision. He'd probably rather not have wasted that time in Madison.

And why exactly are you here?

XACTLY!!!!!! That's why he transferred and BIG BABY BO cryed and threw a hissy fit. ActiveBadget you've got a real class act in Bo Orange Rind.

Sounds like an ISU fan actually..good thing Iowa didn't beat them twice he'd be rationalizing some other nebulous meaningless garbage.

Latest posts