Do you think Uthoff regrets his decision?

Iowa has a better team than Wisconsin. The difference? One team has had every single fortunate bounce go their way and the other has had every single one go against. If Iowa gets Wisconsin in the btt and I hope to god they do, Iowa will be favored.

They might win, but no way in hell would Iowa be favored in that matchup.

Look who pops up now but not after the wisky games. Your system wins in big ten but like football pees it down their legs in big games.

Iowa has a better team than Wisconsin. The difference? One team has had every single fortunate bounce go their way and the other has had every single one go against. If Iowa gets Wisconsin in the btt and I hope to god they do, Iowa will be favored.

LMAO. Only a delusional Iowa fan would think that a 6-8 Iowa team is better than a 10-4 Wisconsin team. I swear, Iowa could be 2-16 but and Wisconsin could be 16-2 but as long as those 2 wins were against Wisconsin I'd still hear "well we beat you twice so Iowa is better." You just sound dumb.

Also here is a point to ponder: Iowa was better last year in some respects. So does that mean Iowa is trending down? Iowa certainly had a more difficult schedule last year.

I think everyone thought Iowa would go 4-0 against Wisconsin and Minnesota again. They went 2-2. So are they trending down?

I'd hate to be Fran if Iowa DOESN'T make the dance next year because Iowa fans think they are a FF team.

LMAO. Only a delusional Iowa fan would think that a 6-8 Iowa team is better than a 10-4 Wisconsin team. I swear, Iowa could be 2-16 but and Wisconsin could be 16-2 but as long as those 2 wins were against Wisconsin I'd still hear "well we beat you twice so Iowa is better." You just sound dumb.

Iowa has better players. They just dont have the ability to have a ****** guard clank in 2 game winners. Or have another kid throw in a half court prayer.

Also here is a point to ponder: Iowa was better last year in some respects. So does that mean Iowa is trending down? Iowa certainly had a more difficult schedule last year.

I think everyone thought Iowa would go 4-0 against Wisconsin and Minnesota again. They went 2-2. So are they trending down?

I'd hate to be Fran if Iowa DOESN'T make the dance next year because Iowa fans think they are a FF team.

Possibly the second most ignorant post on HawkeyeNation.com since your first most incredibly stupid comment to start this thread.

You have a pretty exaggerated sense of Iowa fans' expectations this year. Nobody expected 4-0 this year, especially after seeing Minnesota in the OOC. I was fully prepared to lose twice to Minnesota. 3-1 was the absolute best I thought we could hope for in those four games, and I think the majority of fans, at least on this board, agreed.

This team was NEVER expected to be 4-0 versus Wisky and Minn. So the fact that they were two baskets away from being 4-0 against those teams is pretty remarkable. Badger fans should be very worried the next 3 years as Iowa is only going to get better unlike Wisconsin.

This team was NEVER expected to be 4-0 versus Wisky and Minn. So the fact that they were two baskets away from being 4-0 against those teams is pretty remarkable. Badger fans should be very worried the next 3 years as Iowa is only going to get better unlike Wisconsin.

Wait I thought we were supposed to suck once Jordan Taylor graduated? I thought we were supposed to be trending down THIS season in a stronger BIG and everyone was going to be playing faster?

Well we have a chance to be even better in a stronger Big Ten and Iowa is still irrelevant.

We'll see how far you go in tourney play chief....it's easy to spout a bunch of crap when you're 10-4 but you haven't been crap outside the confines of the Kohl Center...last time I checked you don't get to play the B1G tourney there. I hope Iowa gets another shot at you...if that happens I wouldn't want to be standing in your shoes.

Also you'd think that Bo wouldv'e recruited decent players who the heck said they would suck losing Jordan Taylor? You lost to a mediocre Iowa team almost 2x, you lost to a dive bombing Minnesota team and you are going to lose to MSU at home...so how is it you are trending up? I'm missing something obviously.

Next you'll be telling us Brust's shot against Michigan was designed to go in 60% of the time. Luck has a tendency to run its course and run OUT.

We'll see how far you go in tourney play chief....it's easy to spout a bunch of crap when you're 10-4 but you haven't been crap outside the confines of the Kohl Center...last time I checked you don't get to play the B1G tourney there. I hope Iowa gets another shot at you...if that happens I wouldn't want to be standing in your shoes.

We haven't been s#%# outside of the Kohl Center? We have a victory over the #1 ranked team in the country on THEIR home floor. What games are you watching? We are 4-3 in the BIG on the road. Bo owns the best ROAD record of any team in the conference during his 12 years.

Do you even think before you post? Don't let facts get in the way of your argument though!!

Also you'd think that Bo wouldv'e recruited decent players who the heck said they would suck losing Jordan Taylor? You lost to a mediocre Iowa team almost 2x, you lost to a dive bombing Minnesota team and you are going to lose to MSU at home...so how is it you are trending up? I'm missing something obviously.

We were 12-6 last year in a weaker BIG with Jordan Taylor. We have a chance to equal or better that without Taylor and losing our best player to injury. Bo welcomes his most talented recruiting class this summer.

Needle is pointed up.

Time will tell won't it slappy...leave it to a Badger to point out your one good road win. And your point is easy since 3 of your last 4 games are against the Big Ten's worst..don't let the facts get in the way....isn't that what you said?

Latest posts