do you like Iowa basketball games on Sunday?

Definitely NOT a fan of Sunday games. I like to throw back a couple of cold ones while I watch the game. I will even DVR the game and watch it later if an early game. Beer and Sundays just don't work for me.

Not particularly and it hurts Iowa's recruiting with no saturday games during the last month of football recruiting. Perhaps that was the intent with the schedulers?

I sure as heck prefer Sunday over Friday.

Friday games are ridiciolous.

If I was ever going to make a complaint about any gameday it would be on Friday.

I can deal with Sunday.

Hate Sunday games. Saturday's are meant for collegiate athletics in my opinion. I especially didn't understand why there were 4 Big Ten games today instead of yesterday. Just doesn't make sense. Too many family obligations and winding down to get ready for the work week to make Sunday games a good option.

Not a fan of Sunday Iowa basketball. Football is great, it doesn't start until noon.

I had to DVR Iowa's game today. Should just play basketball at 11:00 on Saturday, esp once football is over.

I don't mind it, but, the odd Sunday game was completely lost on me and I didn't remember they were on until after the game was over. Guess my mind is still in the Tues/Sat mentality.

Consider buying a lottery ticket, you had some good luck by forgetting it was today and not watching.

I sure as heck prefer Sunday over Friday.

Friday games are ridiciolous.

If I was ever going to make a complaint about any gameday it would be on Friday.

I can deal with Sunday.

Other than a tournament they only play 1 Friday game a year and that is because of finals week and no games can be played that week. Why it starts on Saturday when none of the students get ready for finals on that Saturday I don't know.

Other than a tournament they only play 1 Friday game a year and that is because of finals week and no games can be played that week. Why it starts on Saturday when none of the students get ready for finals on that Saturday I don't know.

That makes sense. From memory, I thought last year Friday games happened a few times.

The Friday of Finals Week makes sense.

Thanks for pointing that out.

No. The game was over by the time I got home from church, although, I doubt I would have enjoyed watching today's game anyway.

Latest posts