do you like Iowa basketball games on Sunday?

Yes, when football is over, it will be nice to have something on Sundays. Also, the Saturday primetime (11:00, 12:00 or 1:00) games are probably reserved for better teams.

No, if i want to go to a game, i would rather go on a Saturday. This would give me an option to stay overnight in Iowa City.

No.

Doubtful I'll ever be in position to attend one in person but in terms of TV it's much easier to watch on Saturday. I have other sports obligations on most Sundays.

Not particularly, I like Sunday as a family day. Get up go to church, out to breakfast, errands, etc.

Would rather have them on saturday afternoons or evenings, for "game watch" possibilities at the sports bars with friends...but I don't hate the sunday games.

Not a fan. Really bad idea to go against NFL Playoff games. Would be a great thing after the Super Bowl, but not before that.

Saturday is more my "sports day." It also makes it harder to drive into Iowa City for Sunday games, its more a day of rest and preparing for the work week. Sunday evening and Sunday morning games are the worst.

Sunday has always seemed to be a professional sports day for me because of the NFL.

When the NFL is over there isn't much to show however so NCAA BB gets the nod quite a bit.

For Iowa specifically, I wish the BTN would schedule more of their games on weeknights at 6pm or on Saturday afternoons. That would help the fans quite a bit.

8pm starts on weeknights mean lots of people getting home late. I don't blame out of town fans for not going to those games.

I dont care what days they are played on. I just need more. FB is over, BB has 1 game every 8 days, and wrestling is backing out of national tournaments. I'm lost for my hawkeye sports.

8 pm games suck for driving home, 6 pm games suck for driving to the game and...I...and...uh...well hello Draft$treet referee girl...my name is "Shane"...very easy to remember cuz it rhymes with "rich and hung like a horse"...and...

Ah crap, what were we talking about guys???

Sunday is perfect. I never have crap to do on Sunday except watch basketball during the winter especially now that NFL is winding down and fantasy football is over.

Nope. Sundays are for being with the family. Collegiate sporting events on Sunday just don't seem "right". I dislike them as much as I do Iowa FB games at 2:30 or later.

Sunday is fine if I plan on being at home, but totally eliminates me from ever making a game due to the distance that I have to travel to get to Iowa City.

I hate it and doubt I will renew season tickets next year. Between meaningless nonconference games, 5 out of 9 conference games on week nights and now Sunday instead of Saturday games on the weekend, it is hard to justify the cost of them. Oh yeah, I forgot that we are now back to the conference week night games starting at 8:00 pm much of the time. If they cared about making the games fan friendly for people living 100 plus miles away, they failed miserably.

I don't mind it, but, the odd Sunday game was completely lost on me and I didn't remember they were on until after the game was over. Guess my mind is still in the Tues/Sat mentality.

No. I have to rush home from church and it just feels like a pro sport kind of a day. I'd rather have them on Saturdays instead.

I honestly don't mind Sunday games. Reason: At this point in my life, Saturday is usually my "get out and do stuff" day, while Sunday is my "sit on your butt" day, so it actually works out better for me having the games on Sundays with my particular weekend habits.

Since I either don't travel to the game regardless of the day (when I'm home on break), or I'm at the game (when I'm back at school), I have no problem with Sunday games. I don't really care about the NFL (It really is the "No Fun League" to me. College sports are much better, IMO), so it doesn't bother me that I "have to" miss NFL games to watch the Hawks.