Do we have a won-loss season prediction yet?

To be fair I think I saw where the Big 10 Network crew had concerns about our pass rush, but they've only seen part of one practice. I think it's ok to say it's a question mark and we all wish Ott were here. If we want to be a great football team, someone will have to step up. There is still many practices between now and kickoff, so hopefully the dline will be better than some think.
I didn't per
It's a "prediction" thread; I think you can do the math.

I LOVE the Hawks. I didn't realize liking KirkFer (don't personally know him but believe what I hear he's a GREAT guy) and agreeing with his strategies was a prerequisite and ongoing mandate to be a fan and cheer for them to win every game.

I think KFC is pretty good but I rarely eat it. Just doesn't stick on my radar. Not to mention, never have been a big fan of on-the-bone chicken. Too much effort to eat and too messy, what, with the sticky fingers and crumbly coating.

So ... about that "lighten up" mantra ... how's that goin' fer ya?
I'm with ya brother, I hate chicken on the bone!!!

I have a feeling we drop one of the 3 nonconference games. So that's 2-1. I think we go 6-3 in the conference, but defeat Wisky and Nebby at home to advance to the Big Ten title game. We will not fly "under the radar" this year, and we will receive every team's best shot the entire season.

I know we had a game by game prediction thread but I didn't read them all close enough to get a feel for our overall predictions. We may have already had a thread on this I just don't remember. I'm picking Iowa to go 9-3 this year with an upset going a game either way. Even if we lose when we shouldn't we'll probably win a game that we shouldn't so 9-3 is my pick.
Anyone have anything different?
After seeing the opener I predicted 5 losses, this was one I didn't expect. Defense is not solid.

Latest posts