Do we have a won-loss season prediction yet?

I'm predicting 3-0 in the non-con and 5-4 in the conference. Because this site doesn't allow maths, that would be 8-4.

Last edited:
I'm predicting 3-1 in the non-con and 5-3 in the conference. Because this site doesn't allow maths, that would be 8-4.
There are only 3 non-con games this year. The B1G went to a 9 game schedule. I say 10-2. Losses at PSU and home against Michigan.

I sure hope JM bans this idiot. Is anyone moderating this site?
Ban me for what? For being incredibly knowledgeable about football in general and the Hawkeyes specifically? For being outrageously funny? You're not one of those libtards that want to stifle my free speech, are you?

I'm torn between 9-3 and 8-4. We will lose to Michigan, Penn State, then Wisconsin or Nebraska, and possibly one other fluke game like Iowa State, Illinois, or Rutgers.

Ban me for what? For being incredibly knowledgeable about football in general and the Hawkeyes specifically? For being outrageously funny? You're not one of those libtards that want to stifle my free speech, are you?
Lol, that's a good one.

And seriously man, keep politics out of it. This place has enough bickering.

9-3/10-2. I won't be a bit surprised with 11-1/12-0, will be SHOCKED with anything worse than 8-4.

A rash of injuries could derail things. We don't know enough about this year's team chemistry (although I suspect it's not much different than last year) and we will have targets on us pretty much all season, i.e., we won't sneak up on anyone.

Conversely, I think our talent level may really be better than we have been told by media types, and I have always been a believer that KF truly is great at coaching up "lesser" talent.

The other X factor with regard to coaching is that KF and coordinators are one year further into getting settled as a staff. That can't be a bad thing.

10-2. No non-con losses, ISU doesn't have the stuff this year to push us (yeah, I know...we've said that before). NDSU will be the most challenging game of September. We match up well with them, but they'll execute better than Miami or the clones. (still will be a double digit win).

I don't see this team losing to any "bad" teams. L @ Minnesota (they'll play out of their heads against us, ala ISU) and home against Michigan. (Sorry...buzz kill for the big night game)

10-2. No non-con losses, ISU doesn't have the stuff this year to push us (yeah, I know...we've said that before). NDSU will be the most challenging game of September. We match up well with them, but they'll execute better than Miami or the clones. (still will be a double digit win).

I don't see this team losing to any "bad" teams. L @ Minnesota (they'll play out of their heads against us, ala ISU) and home against Michigan. (Sorry...buzz kill for the big night game)
I love guys that played drums in the marching band giving us their predictions.....lol. Go diddle your sticks and leave football to the real men...the Tuba players :)

I see it being Iowa at 10-2 as we have great players back with experience. Strong Offensive line with a little depth and a what I think will end up a pretty good D-Line as well. Running backs are pretty stacked but we may need to see some step ups at tight end after Kittle and hope our fullback(s) are serviceable. Really the DB's are pretty solid and deep to go with it and the Linebackers anchored by Jewell I think will do well.

Lol, I see your making some more friends.Yes you know more about Iowa Football in your own mind,we all can agree on that.Just remember Opinions are like A_ _holes everyone has one.Lol Don't get mad we're all Hawkeyes.
My prediction is 12-0 until someone beats us.

I am as well. Anyone challenging convential thinking I am all for. I am having fun going back and forth with him. This is the way message boards used to be like. I've had a ball going back and forth with him this weekend. Clearly, something isn't quite right with this dude, but it is obvious he knows football. I am just going to have fun with it. Some of you are just taking this sh!t waay too seriously.

So in real life you would enjoy someone talking to you like that and respond with "This is fun, let's continue this productive conversation"? If so you can apply the underlined-part to yourself.

Lol, I see your making some more friends.Yes you know more about Iowa Football in your own mind,we all can agree on that.Just remember Opinions are like A_ _holes everyone has one.Lol Don't get mad we're all Hawkeyes.
My prediction is 12-0 until someone beats us.
Want to take me on in 'knowledge' grandpa!!! I don't get mad. I'm just the Bill O'Rielly of the site, which is kind of fun....And I like your prediction. Optimistic with an escape clause... :)

Prediction?

A certain super-fan will keep fapping to his own posts until he has to replace his computer cuz his keyboard is covered in ickE goo.

Last edited:
I've noticed that by about page 3 of threads on this site, the initial topic turns into a peeing contest but this one started almost right away on page 1. Hope that's not a trend.

I'm going 8-4 BTW. We got breaks in most games last year and it's rare teams get those kind of breaks in back-to-back years.

Latest posts