Do we have a won-loss season prediction yet?

docholihawk

I know we had a game by game prediction thread but I didn't read them all close enough to get a feel for our overall predictions. We may have already had a thread on this I just don't remember. I'm picking Iowa to go 9-3 this year with an upset going a game either way. Even if we lose when we shouldn't we'll probably win a game that we shouldn't so 9-3 is my pick.
Anyone have anything different?

Yes, we had one already 'alcoholichawk'......View attachment 2257
You really are a dick to everyone. You like to act like you're superior to everybody. It's typical of someone who is a complete failure in life. I'm sure you're just trying to overcompensate for some physical shortcoming that you have. I've been posting here for about 4 years and you are the first poster I've ever considered using the ignore option. Very few people have your qualities, being super arrogant and possessing a room temperature iq.

You really are a dick to everyone. You like to act like you're superior to everybody. It's typical of someone who is a complete failure in life. I'm sure you're just trying to overcompensate for some physical shortcoming that you have. I've been posting here for about 4 years and you are the first poster I've ever considered using the ignore option. Very few people have your qualities, being super arrogant and possessing a room temperature iq.
No, I'm only a dick to the truly special few on here, like yourself, who justly deserve it. If my 'act' intimidates you or makes you feel inferior, I'm not the one with the problem... I don't care if you put me on ignore, you''ll missout on lots of good information and entertainment though....

No, I'm only a dick to the truly special few on here, like yourself, who justly deserve it. If my 'act' intimidates you or makes you feel inferior, I'm not the one with the problem... I don't care if you put me on ignore, you''ll missout on lots of good information and entertainment though....
Your a dick to everyone. Now go to your basement bedroom at your mother's house

No, you're just a dick in general.

Your a dick to everyone. Now go to your basement bedroom at your mother's house
Bahahahahahahah.....The clever comebacks of the childlike mind....so original, so refreshing, bahaha...I love last resorts out of simpletons who are out of arguments. "Jeez, he proved me wrong on every account. I guess I better bring up the old standard about living in his mothers basement. That'll show him and give me the upper hand." Bahahahaha...Some of you are hilarious!

Am I the only one who is enjoying Icke? Lighten up people, everyone's opinions aren't so freaking sacred that we can't have some fun on here.

Am I the only one who is enjoying Icke? Lighten up people, everyone's opinions aren't so freaking sacred that we can't have some fun on here.
Evidently you are. Dean I most generally like your posts but there's no fun involved when Icke constantly belittles every poster. You may find that fun but I sure don't. When someone thinks they are so superior to everyone else and degrades what people have to say by calling them idiots I can't agree with that. People want to know why the board is dead well they don't have to look to far for the answer.

I actually agree with him on some things, and he does usually know his stuff, he just doesn't have to be an ass all the time.

I am as well. Anyone challenging convential thinking I am all for. I am having fun going back and forth with him. This is the way message boards used to be like. I've had a ball going back and forth with him this weekend. Clearly, something isn't quite right with this dude, but it is obvious he knows football. I am just going to have fun with it. Some of you are just taking this sh!t waay too seriously.

If Ickehawk wasn't here I wouldn't have hardly posted at all the last few weeks so in that aspect I like him being here. His takes are either pretty good or absolutely terrible which is a weird combo to have. That said, he would be the first poster ever that I would be fine with being banned. That says a lot considering I wanted herby hawk and Iowa law to stay.

I am also predicting 9-3 with a plus and minus of 1. Alot of great breaks and made plays by the players went their way last year as well as some replays, odds are they wont this year. I think the hawks will win some big games but not be able to win a couple of away games. But I am hoping for 11-1 or 12-0 which would be stupendous.

I see Iowa being favored (at least in my own mind) in every game, possibly even the CCG. But it will come down to fearless play and coaching. So my predictions with caveats--

1. Old Kirk's resurgence will produce 1 OOC loss and 2 regular season for a 9-3 record and underdog status in the CCG. Even if Wigs has to play a few games, I do think Iowa will hit the 9-3 mark.
2. If New Kirk stays and shows up every week and makes 1-2 inexplicably aggressive calls per game, he will pump the team and crowd up to the tune of 11-1. I cannot bring myself to predict 12-0, NDSU and ISU are too good for that.

Last year's 12-0 was very satisfying and I am set for the next 5-years as far as regular season record goes. This year, I would welcome 8-4/9-3 (or even worse if it allows for West champion) if Kirk somehow follows up with a win in Indianapolis.

Latest posts