DJK cut by Barnstormers

UIFBFAN

Per Keith Murphy on twitter. Gotta say, I'm pretty surprised. Sure sounded like he was going to help put a lot of butts in seats.
(Sorry no link)

Per Keith Murphy on twitter. Gotta say, I'm pretty surprised. Sure sounded like he was going to help put a lot of butts in seats.
(Sorry no link)

I would be surprised if him being cut was based on lack of talent.

And folks on here will probably still wonder why nobody in the NFL gave him a shot.

Because Kurt black listed him with all of his fat cat friends in the NFL. Everyone knows that. Apparently he has been spending his time manipulating AFL coaches instead of finding a OC with a pulse.

Yet, if his pay check is one day late, he throws a fit and refuses to play anything but seniors. Nice leadership there Kurt.

I don't care what has been Tweeted. I highly doubt DJK was cut based on ability to perform at an Arena League level.

I don't care what has been Tweeted. I highly doubt DJK was cut based on ability to perform at an Arena League level.

cocaine_is_a_hell_of_a_drug_by_natestar89-d3c7sgb.jpg

If true, that would require that a) the Barnstormers coach is lying and b) Montreal can't evaluate talent or is willing to take a huge risk with their money.

derrell wont make the CFL team either. however he did succeed in getting name mentioned a few more times so he probably considers this a success.

Djk was not that talented yet all the message board fanboys had huge crushes on him.
If he was that good he would be in the NFL....ray lewis is still playing for gods sake

Latest posts