Did you keep watching?

Did you shut the game off?

• Yes

Votes: 20 32.8%
  • No

Votes: 41 67.2%

• Total voters
Gotta admit I didn't get to watch a whole lot of this one. Family in town and I was checking here and there but was basically preoccupied with other stuff.. It wasn't looking good but checked back and was like "I'll be d@mned, they actually won!" Sounds like I missed an epic comeback. Dang it.

Nice to see Iowa being on the right side of these buzzer beaters for a change!

I tuned out with 8 minutes to go down by 12,got up at 1130 to take dog out saw my sons tweets and since I record every game I had to watch the last 8 minutes paying for it today at work

If that is true, my response is, "Okay, give us a reason (esp. last night when few were playing well) to play you more." Kriener, as well as Garza are just mysteries - they are either world-beaters or play like bench warmers (the last two games being the latter). Dailey, even at his best, only helps us defensively, and occasionally can give us a couple of well-timed baskets, like he did against Indiana and Michigan. That is valuable when we get it, but again, he has too many games where he gives us little reason to get him off the bench. That will have to change come tournament time.
Concur.

Missed it

I was not watching the game that studiously

Keep me posted for all your astute observations

Thanks
I like watching the mannerisms of those on the bench, and players, when they are taken out of the game.

My guess during the majority of the game was that JB was upset that the plays were going through Cook, leaving him on the outside looking in. Wieskamp can create his own plays, and did.

Moss will shoot, no matter what is going on.