Did you keep watching?

Did you shut the game off?

• Yes

Votes: 20 32.8%
  • No

Votes: 41 67.2%

• Total voters

Ree4

I was sooo close to shutting the game off but I kept having this feeling that we were going to make a run, even when we were down by 15. We hadn't made a basket in what seemed like forever, Northwestern was red hot shooting the ball and they fouled us all game and we couldn't ever get in a rhythm. Great job staying tough and what an amazing win!

What was I going to watch, the Grammys? ;)

If I want to watch a pervert convention, I'll watch CSPAN.

To answer the question, though, I kept the game on, but got my computer out to do some stuff for work. That's all it took. Next time I'll work through the entire game.

Yes, but thought we were pretty much done for when it got to 15 points. Thought maybe if we could foul out Hardin and some of there other players maybe we could get something going.

But Iowa's Press along with clutch three point shooting saved the day. Northwestern missing some free-throws also helped. Everything needed to happen for the miracle to come through and fortunately for us it did tonight.

I didn't shut it off, (never do when you bleed Black & Gold).
But I did tell my wife repeatedly during the last few minutes, "Not enough time, just not enough time left."
So glad to be proven so wrong!

Went from sound off for about 10 minutes, then TV off, then had to check things out with less than a minute left (just to make things even sourer)...........then saw the JB shot and the world has been all aglow since.

Stupid college games.

I voted that I didn't shut it off, but my eyes wandered over to the movie Taken for a while. From approx 4:00 to Nw on the FT line missing the 2nd FT 79-77. Glad i switched back. I just couldnt do the time if i kept watching.

I wanted to turn it off. I stopped posting in the game day thread I was so frustrated but kept watching. Glad I did

That was a totally agonizing victory if there is such a thing! Torture to watch but so glad stuck it out. A RARE Hawkeye moment that won't be forgotten!

Iowa is 4-1 in games decided by 5 pts or fewer this year. Ya’ll know Fran’s teams are always clutch late.
And not coincidentally we are on track for a good NCAA seeding, and can still play our way into a double bye in the conference tournament! :)