Did you keep watching?

Did you shut the game off?

• Yes

Votes: 20 32.8%
  • No

Votes: 41 67.2%

• Total voters
I watched all of it, and thought there was a slight chance to get out of the hole, although time was the issue.

There was a great deal of SKEER in the eyes of the NW players, which led to some hope, and they accommodated well with some turnovers and by missing a couple of big free throws which would have put the game out of reach.

How did that last second shot from NW not go in???? Damn, that would have hurt.

But it didn't go in for them, thank you.

It was looking hopeless. But I kept reminding myself of what we did at the end of the MN game on the road against a better team.

Watched it all but not proud to say I'd given up hope.
Very glad that Fran remembered they didn't have a PG at the 2:00 mark.
Wonder how it'd have been if we pressed from the get go...

I watched the whole thing, I even posted a thread about the poor effort, which I still believe for the first 37 minutes. Then I figured as we fought back we would fall short in the end. Oh how I was wrong. I wanted to delete my thread, but I left it admitting I was wrong. Still shocked they pulled it out.

I watched it. Was pissed until JBo’s shot went. Initially I was pissed about the game, then I was pissed during the run and figured they’d come up just short and wondered where this effort was all night. The shot went, all was forgiven and I scared the hell out of my kids.

Got off work at 7 pm went to hy-vee to get a quick dinner as I had a meeting at 8 pm. Was just getting a second drink and was gonna leave until JBo hit the first 3, so I hesitated. Then Jo hit a three and I sat at the bar. The bartender and the server both started watching. When the game got to 2 points I said: "I might be late for the meeting". I literally yelled when JBo hit the three, the three of us were making enough noise the other employees were looking in the at us. Made the meeting on time and very happy!

I started watching mid-first half (work stuff) and then NW started pulling away.

I'm sorry, my apologies.

I stopped watching with 4 1/2 to go (back to work stuff -- but still listening) and then that happened.

You are welcome.

Iowa did to NW the last 4 1/2 what NW did to Iowa the first 30.

I kept it on. More because I am a glutton for punishment. I think I threw out my back when I leap off the couch as Bohannon's shot went through.

Watching Kriener and Bailey on the bench for the second half, it looked like they were pissed because they weren't in the game more.
If that is true, my response is, "Okay, give us a reason (esp. last night when few were playing well) to play you more." Kriener, as well as Garza are just mysteries - they are either world-beaters or play like bench warmers (the last two games being the latter). Dailey, even at his best, only helps us defensively, and occasionally can give us a couple of well-timed baskets, like he did against Indiana and Michigan. That is valuable when we get it, but again, he has too many games where he gives us little reason to get him off the bench. That will have to change come tournament time.