Desmond King Not a Captain this Week

The ndsu loss wasn't end of the world but if there are team chemistry issues at play it may be time to start worrying about the season. This looked to be a good year to get to indianapolis too.

I wonder if the king chewed out the coaches after their lackluster performance.

The ndsu loss wasn't end of the world but if there are team chemistry issues at play it may be time to start worrying about the season. This looked to be a good year to get to indianapolis too.

I wonder if the king chewed out the coaches after their lackluster performance.

I really hope King didn't chew out the coaches

Ugh... I hope there's no story to it. Talk about the last thing they need is any kind of outside soap opera drama. Hopefully it's just teammates wanted to recognize Daniels... I guess I didn't realize it was a week to week thing to begin with I thought they voted on captains to start the year and that was that. To do it weekly seems kinda weird. Spend your time on more important things around the building rather then who's prom king every week.

This seems like a rather silly thing to do. What is to be gained from it? I don't recall ever hearing about someone being a captain one week and not the next in the middle of a season. Perhaps it is just an attempt at diversion.

I'm not sure if normal for King or not but I saw a lot of jawing back and forth against NDST on a few occasions. Not sure if had anything to do with it but King seemed cocky and the instigators/dragging it on longer then I'd ever seen out of him. Not sure what it was about but you can clearly see during game a couple times. Not sure if the fame has gotten to him, hope not.

Latest posts