Desmond Howard on Nebraska....'work on a way to get their ass out of the BIG

This nWo talk brought back a lot of memories.

Quick tip, don't google present-day Scott Hall.

Ahh, F it...

Scott-Hall.jpg
Image is blocked at work so I'm guessing it isn't pretty...

I just went back and checked. I've asked you nicely, I will ask again. Please stop posting pictures of that Big Ed guy. He creeps me out.
And if you guys can't be nice to me I'll bump that post with Wendy Wintersteen's picture in it.

Not sure I'd every compare Nebraska to Kevin Nash in the NWO glory days, but definitely think there's a closer resemblance to Nebby and modern day Big Ed or any red headed stepchildren .No offense to any posters who happen to be stepchildren with red hair.

Yeah I get the loyalty card but I just don't see how it should be a one way street. In some eyes the conference wasn't loyal to the schools.... If OSU Michigan any of the other schools had the same mindset Neb does how could anyone blame them? I think the BIG is lucky more don't seem to... This is that big of a deal financially and sitting on their hands so MAYBE they can play hoops and spring football when they can stick with trying to play football still for a while longer yet just is what it is. Without a crystal ball who knows what's right or wrong. But I'm not looking at Neb as a bunch of no good traitors for this. I don't like em for a whole lot of other reasons but not this.

Dude, FALL sports are cancelled. Basketball starts in November. That's FALL.

Mark this down: we will not see ANY B1G sports this academic year. With one caveat: If Biden/Harris win in November, you will see a widespread re-opening of such breakneck speed, you'll think you're at Lake of the Ozarks circa Memorial Day weekend, or wherever that quasi-Deliverance event/weekend was. It'll make Sturgis look timid.

This nWo talk brought back a lot of memories.

Quick tip, don't google present-day Scott Hall.

Ahh, F it...

Capture.jpg

I run into him about once every year or two around Orlando. During the day, off the sauce (and/or whatever else he ingests) he's a helluva nice guy. Thank God I've never been around him when he's hitting the tap. By all accounts, it is NOT pretty.